Chapter 19

Ivanna P.O.V.

When I walked upstairs I felt something cold against the back of my head.

"Move and I kill you and your precious babies." My heart sunk when I heard the voice. The voice of the man who I thought I had escaped forever, My Uncle Slim. I started to cry.

"Come here baby" He pulled me to him and kissed my lips then kissed my forehead.

"Whyy?" I whispered.

"I'll explain later" He grabbed my butt and I cringed as his cold hands touched my body. He led me to the window and there was a big ass RED ladder, how the hell do you not see this. I slowly climbed down and then he came down after me. When we reached the van he put me in the back and I wasn't alone.

"Wassup baby. You ready to have my kids?" After that I knew I was dead.

"Kevin?"

"Yes baby. You know I love you?" He grabbed my face and kissed me and I just sat there.

"I SAID YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU?" He tightened his grip on my face.

"Yes"

"Don't you love me?"

"Y-ee-ss" I chocked out that sentence

"Good baby. I won't have to hurt you"' The van came to a stop and we pulled up to an airport.

"Where are we going Kevin?"

"Hush Vanna I'll let you know in a minute" I shut up and followed Slim and Kevin to a private plane. We boarded the plane and Slim grabbed my hand and led me to the backs here was a bedroom.

He started kissing my neck and rubbing his hands up and down my body. He pulled shirt up and unhooked my bra and started kissing my breast. All I could do was cry because I knew my babies and I might not make it out alive.

Courtney P.O.V.

Rico and I were on our way to Kevin trap house. We both knew that he had something to do with Vanna disappearing.

"When I get my hands on him I'm going to wring his fucking neck."

"Ayee calm down we got to find the nigga first"

We pulled up to his trap house and his njggas was in there gettin fucked by bitches.

"AYEE GET YALL ASS UP" I held up my gun and these niggas started reaching for theirs.

"I WISH YALL NIGHAS WOULD" they put pushed the girls off and fixed themselves.

"Now who is gone tell me where Kevin is"

Silence.

POW. POW.

I shot a nigga in his throat twice.

"Shit" I heard some of them whisper

"Now who the fuck gone tell me where the fuck Kevin is"

Dead silence.

I noticed Randy sitting at the end of the couch. I walked over to him and punted my gun in his face. He looked like a scared little bitch.

"Now y'all got loyalty. I respect that too but, if y'all don't tell me where the fuck Kevin is I'm killing everyone of y'all"

I looked around at Rico who had his gun pointed at some hoe.

"He got my girl and my girl is carrying babies. If I don't get answers there is no negotiating and Rico I know you got two little girls and one boy. Wouldn't it be a shame if something happened to them?"