Chapter 16

Ivanna P.O.V.

Courtney decided to come with Karina and I shopping. Mimi wanted to come but my poor baby is sick.

"Auntie can we go to the pink store?"

"Yeah sweetie"

"Uh uh Nah Uncle Courtney don't want to go to the pink store"

"AND.." Karina and I said in unison

"Damn ok then" I smacked him on the back of his head

"Watch to damn mouth!"

"Ivy really"

"Hell yeah"

"Oooo Uncle Courtney you said a bad word"

"What about Auntie?"

"What about her she is the best"

"That's how you do me? I see"

We walked to the pink store and whole Karina was trying on clothes Courtney wouldn't stop touching me.

"Boy stop"

"When you gone have my babies?"

"When sign that marriage license"

"Babe that's too long" He started to kiss my neck

"Stawwwpp Courtney"

"Come on Vanna baby give me some "

"You ain't gettin none till the wedding night if you keep touching me while we trying to shop"

"Mane Ivy. Can I get a kiss or somethin?"

"Yeah come here" he leaned down to give me a kiss and I moved my face and he hit my cheek.

"Babe stop playing" I gave him a kiss and then Karina came out clearing her throat

"Where y'all swallowing each other's faces?"

"Okay what do you like?"

"That's a yes and I love all of it"

"Okay get it!"

"Ivanna do you know how much all this shit cost?"

"Does it matter?"

"Yeah who gone pay for it"

"You are"

"Shidd"

"Uncle Courtney doesn't love me?"

"Of course I do sweetie"

He payed and Karina and I high fives each other. We work great as a team.

Courtney P.O.V.

After we got home from shopping and dropping Karina off Ivanna and I we laying in bed. After Think Like a Man went off she got up and ran to the bathroom. When I got closer I heard her throwing up.

"Baby you ok?" I rubbed her back as she continued to throw up.

"Yeah I'm good"

"Are you sure? We going to the doctor"

"Courtney I said I'm fine"

"No you not we going to the doctor"

"UGHH"

"Do that all you want but yo ass still going to the doctor so get yo ass up and put some clothes on"

She put on some sweats and a t shirt and got a sprite to drink.

When we pulled up to the doctors office she ran in and threw up again. She had those Colgate mini toothbrushes in her purse and the breathe strips so nobody knew.

"IVANNA KINGSTON"

We went to the back and the nurse came inside.

"Hello Ms. Kingston what's seems to be the problem"

"Well I have been throwing up a lot lately. I am almost always nauseous everyday and I can't even drink water without feeling bad."

"Well it seems that you are pregnant ma'am. I will give you a test and the doctor will come and give you the results"

"Alright thank you"

She came back and gave her the cup to pee in and she took it and left. Ivanna broke down and started crying.

"Baby what's wrong?"

She wouldn't answer she kept crying.

"Ivy what's wrong? You need to answer me baby"

"Courtney I can't be pregnant right now"

"Why Vanna?"

"Because there is too much going on right now"

"Like what?"

"Well we are gettin married now, Kevin is still out there, my business is picking up more, and I'm just stressed out"

"Baby we can wait a until after the baby is born to get married or we can go somewhere and get married, let me handle Kevin he ain't gone touch you, and all you need to worry about is you business and making sure im fed and I'm not just talking bout food"

"You know I love you right?". She laughed

"I love you too baby.."

The doctor came in.

"Hello I am doctor Tarver"

"Hi I'm Ivanna"

"Hey I'm Courtney"

"Okay so your results for your pregnancy came back....."

Faith P.O.V.

"Baby let's pick names"

"Okay FayFay what do you have?

"I like Kyng and Kyron or Kyng and Kylon"

"I was gone say some R names but I like Kyng and Kylon"

"Ok first names done now middle names"

"Kyng Andrew and Kylon Anthony"

"I like it baby"

"I love you Fay"

"I love you too Rodney"

"MOMMYYY!"

"Let me go get your child"

"You know you love my baby"

I walked into Malika's room and she was crying.

"Whats wrong Malika?"

"I'm hot mommy!"

"Ohh my poor baby. Let me get you something. Come sit with Daddy"

"okk"

Malika has been sick for a couple days now and it is breaking my heart. I hate when my baby is sick.

"Here Daddy hole Mimi my baby has a fever"

"Oh now she yo baby"

"Shut up Rodney!"

I went in the kitchen and got kids Motrin in Orange flavor and I put blue powerade in her sippy cup.

"Sit up princess"

"Here drink this" I gave her the kids Motrin and she drank it.

"Tastes good mommy" I laughed and gave her the powerade to drink.

"Drink this so you can get hydrate and get the fever out of you baby girl"

"okay" She shook her head and laid back down on her dad. He kissed her on her forehead and laid back on the couch.

I came back 30 minutes later and they were knocked out. I laughed to myself and took a picture of them and uploaded it to Instagram. The captions was - Daddy and his Princess ♥♥ #thebondtheyshare.

It was so cute and I can't wait to have my two little princes. They are gonna be mommy's little men.

Ivanna P.O.V.

So Courtney's mom told us to come to her house because it was important. He was speeding to her house because he thought that she was dying of something.

"Baby whose car is that?"

"I don't know Courtney?"

"Shit. Fuck." He grabbed his gun out the glove compartment.

"Courtney what the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Are you coming or not?"

"Are you fuckin serious?"

"Yeah now are you coming or not"

He didn't wait on me to reply before he ran into the house. I felt like I was going to throw up again. I walked into the house and Courtney stood there frozen and stared at Ms. Camillle and some guy who looked just like Courtney. Ms. Camille was so pretty she looked just like Lisa Raye.

"Courtney this is your father"

"I know exactly who this bitch ass nigga is"

I felt myself about to throw up so I ran to the nearest bathroom downstairs.

"Shit! Vanna!" He rubbed my back

"Let it our baby" I finished and leaned over the sink.

"It will all be worth it when our baby girl is here"

"How do you know its a girl Courtney?"

"Because the Lord told me" he smirked

"He did did he"

"Yeah"

"Babe where are the extra toothbrushes?"

"Under the counter" I brushed my teeth and my toungue and I felt better after that.

"How do you feel about your dad being here?"

"I hate it and I hate him. I will never forget how he left us and never called and never checked up on me"

"I support your decision in whatever you want to do"

"Thank you baby. Lets go home and I will make you some soup and hopefully you can keep that down."

"Okay" We walked out the bathroom and into the living room to see Ms. Camille and Courtney's dad sitting on the couch talking.

"Aye ma we fixing to go so Ivanna can lay down and rest"

"Is there something you need to tall me Courtney?"

"Yeah you gone be a grandma"

"Yess Finally I been waiting on you to get her ass pregnant. Congrats ou guys!" She came over and hugged me.

"I'm gone be a grandpa?" His dad looked up with a little bit of happiness in his eyes

"You ain't my dad. You just a sperm donor"

"You better watch your mouth in my house boy. I am still your father and you will respect me"

"Last time I checked my mom name was on this house. You might be my father but that don't mean shit to me. If you ain't have enough sense to call me or anything then you damn sho ain't no father of mine. Bye ma, I'll see you later" He went over to her and gsve her a hug and a kiss.

When we got back home he fixed me some soup and sprite and I ate it. It has been a while since I ate and it has stayed down. I am so happy about that.

I can't believe I am going to be a mother. I have always wanted to be one but not until i was way older.

Chianna P.O.V.

Marquel and I went shopping so he could buy some more clothes. He only bought a handful of clothes and shoes when he went with Courtney,

"ChiChi please don't ever do that again"

"I'm sorry baby"

"its okay but do it again im gone whoop your ass like a little girl"

"You can spank this ass anytime "

WHAT DO YALL WANT THEM TO HAVE?

DO YALL LIKE THE TWINS NAMES?

COMMENT AND VOTE, VOTE AND COMMENT? WHOSE POV WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE MORE OF? MY SIDELINE WILL PROBABLY GO ON HOLD UNTIL I GET FARTHER IN THESE TWO BOOKS. I MIGHT UPDATE ONE MORE TIME BEFORE I PUT IT ON HOLD. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK AND FOLLOW ME ON INSTA - @loverikki