11

Steve started to walk forward and the rest started to follow. Wanda and Cat looked at each other before nodding.

"I love you." Wanda mumbled, "I love you too." Caterina whispered back before the two started to walk quickly behind their team.

When Steve started to run, the two quickly followed, getting enough power to take off with their abilities. Wanda's red energy lifting her up to the sky and Cats green swarming around her hands before pushing on the ground and making her lift up into the air as well. The green and red energies mixing together making them untouchable in the air.

Wanda's powers softened her landing as Cat decided to stay up in the air for a few more seconds as she watched Wanda push trucks up towards Spider-Man.

She landed a few feet away where he landed, he stopped recognizing her from the bridge.

"Hey you're that cute girl from the bridge."

"And you're the kid bout to get his ass kicked." Caterina whipped out fire from her hands and started to throw the red hot flames towards him. One barley missed his arm and she kept her distance from him. Every time he'd shoot his webs she would block it with her powers. He landed behind her and somehow got his arms around her. Caterina knocked her head back hitting him square in the face before turning around and punching him in the nose.

"Ow!" He cried out clearly not used to hand to hand combat. "Come on American boy. Show me what you got." Caterina whipped her hands up into fists and he looked at her in disbelief.

"I don't wanna hurt you, I don't think a man should hit a woman either." He spoke she could see his mouth moving under the mask.

"Take off the mask, I won't tell anyone you're secret identity don't worry."

Caterina used her hands to make water fill up her hands and she pushed it towards him soaking him from head to toe.

"Holy crap?! What are you?!" He yelled noticing his new suit all wet. Tony was going to be mad.

"I'm an elemental. I control the elements." She chuckled nodding her head at the still masked hero. He tried to punch but she blocked it then grabbed his arm, and twisting it. He groaned as she threw him onto the ground, the cracks in the pavement obviously from the earth ability making its appearance. Her breathing heavy as he looked up at her also breathing heavy.

"So what do I call you?" Spider-Man asked clearly knowing he got his ass whooped. His nose and cheeked throbbed from where she had punched him. "Dirt Girl?" Caterina snorted as she watched him, "Dirt girl really? You can call me Cat or Neela."

"Neela?" He groaned as Cat put more pressure on his arm.

"That or Monsoon...doesn't matter which one."

"Okay great now can you get off of me." The boy yelled, Caterina moved her body to where she could get up quicker, then she turned around and ran. Spider-Man watched after her and shook his head.

"Damn it Peter." He whispered.

Caterina had noticed that Bucky needed help from above. She flew down and then stood on a box, "HEY CAT MAN." She yelled catching T'Challa's attention. Bucky lifted his head to watch her.