Prologue

"Hyung!"

I looked to the direction of the voice that had called me. I smiled as I saw the origin of the voice. It was him.

"I'm sorry I was late, hyung. Now, where do we go?" he smiled as he held my hand, intertwining our fingers. It was an honest smile, one for which I was always longing for. I was happy, if you would ask me what I felt. It was a dream come true for that person to be mine. He was who I longed for, after all.

"I don't know. Anywhere you would want to."

"Oh, you're too cute, hyung."

He flashed one more smile before he walked, tugging my hand to signal that I had to follow. We walked further, side by side, holding each other's hands. As I looked around us, I saw a few unwelcoming glances, but I didn't care. What mattered was that I was happy, and that the person beside me is happy.

Happiness...

We reached the park not long after a few minutes of walking. As soon as we were there, we walked to the grassy part, where we sat down first, but he down, his head resting on my lap. This was the feeling that I had always longed for. It was a dream come true.

"Hyung." He spoke.

"Hmm?"

I looked at him, and he was smiling as he looked straight into my eyes, piercing my very being. His smile was very sincere, as he spoke the words that my heart always longed for.

"I love you."

I was happy. I truly was. I couldn't describe this feeling that I have, but I was very sure that I loved him too. I loved him for who he was. I loved him for who he is. And I will love him for who he will be.

I smiled at him as I leaned my back to embrace the sunlight, closing my eyes. The feeling was real. What I feel for you is very real. But I can't find the words on how to respond, because I don't have the courage to do so. As soon as I opened my eyes, I was back in my room. My clock showed 3:11 AM. I sighed, tears beginning to fall down my eyes again.

It was a dream. But it was an embodiment of my desires.

I stood up, not bothering to go back to sleep. Besides, it was a school day. But, whatever was in my dreams will remain there. Similar to my feelings for that person, that dream will always be what it is right now.

A secret.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! :D Thank you very much for taking time to read this very short prologue. XD I decided to keep it short and simple :) This prologue is more like a teaser to the first chapter, so I hope you all look forward to it. :D

I hope you guys stay tuned to this story! Please look forward to it! See you all soon! :)