10.

And I'm back in as fast as 24 hours! Lol HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Anyways, I was really overwhelemed with what I have done with this fic. I am honestly unsure where this is going, but as mentioned in one of the tags, this will be including some fluff, so it might be going in that direction. For a while, that is.

This is a very short update. Please don't expect too much, nor kill me.

Also, please do spare me a moment to like my page in Facebook, Marviiin Renzo (https://www.facebook.com/marviiinrenzo/).

Enjoy~!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I kissed him.

Hoseok didn't know where he got the courage to close the distance between them. He was guessing it was an effect of the soju he had been drinking, but he wasn't really sure that was the case. By now, he should have pulled off and broke the kiss, but it seemed that he liked it more than he should, staying in that position for God knows how long.

After what seemed to be like forever, Hoseok had finally broken the kiss, placing a distance between the two of them once again. He couldn't stare at Hyungwon, but he was sure that the other was blankly looking at him, probably processing what had just happened.

I kissed him.

Hoseok really wanted to just answer the question Hyungwon had given him. The question was still echoing in his mind, and it resonated in his head like a ritual prayer, being the center of Hoseok's mind, leaving him lost in thoughts

Hoseok, do you like me?

Yes, I fucking do, Hyungwon, Hoseok had thought. He was about to say that sentence. He was about to answer, but he didn't know where he got the idea of not answering and instead, kissing the other male. He was desperate for his lips, for his touch, for everything about Hyungwon, but he wasn't prepared for the outcome.

The atmosphere between the two of them was still as awkward and as silent as ever. No one attempted to speak. Hoseok looked up slowly to check on Hyungwon, finding the other still blankly staring at him, unsure of what he was thinking. He thought that the best way to avoid all of this was to leave. Quietly.

Making up his mind, Hoseok stood up and took his bag before he went straight towards Hyungwon's door. He took one last look at Hyungwon, who was, this time, staring blankly into space. He appreciated the other's cute figure before he went out of the room, closing the door slowly. Hoseok went for the stairs, slowly going down, each step feeling like a trample to his own heart. He was fearing for what Hyungwon would do when he snaps out of his trance, realizing what Hoseok had just did. He wouldn't know how to react to that, and he wouldn't know how the other would treat him from this day moving forward.

Hoseok had thought initially that Hyungwon might call him names, since Hyungwon already has an idea of what he really was. He immediately brushed the thought. It was too painful, that his own best friend would probably be calling him a faggot, at worst. It was not his fault anyway. It was Hoseok's fault, as much as he would hate to admit. He was the one who started to close the distance between the two of them, kissing him. He was the one who started to turn things this way. He caused the pain for himself, ending the only thing that was between him and Hyungwon.

As Hoseok saw the door, he felt every footstep he made seemed to take forever to reach it. He wanted to get out already. He felt ashamed for what he did, being sorry for himself that he will now be alone. He felt bad for kissing Hyungwon, because it will probably increase his hatred against homosexuals. He didn't like their presence, regardless of who they were. His own father was an example.

As his right hand reached for the doorknob, he felt his tears falling down. Along with that, he also felt soft hands holding onto his left hand, stopping him from opening the door. He was surprised with Hyungwon being able to immediately catch up with him, but he also felt scared of what the other might say. He didn't want to hear anything negative from him, which was why he was willing to leave and not come back.

"Where are you going?" Hyungwon asked, his tone calm, different from what Hoseok had expected. He wanted to turn to look at Hyungwon, but he couldn't. He simply responded, his back still facing Hyungwon's.

"I-I'm leaving, Hyungwon. Can't you see?" Hoseok spoke sharply, not wanting to waste any more time. The longer he stayed, the higher the probability that he would hear something bad from Hyungwon. For him, that would be the most painful experience.

Being hated by the one you love...

"Why?" Hyungwon simply asked. Hoseok didn't respond. He was already feeling nervous with Hyungwon's unexpected actions, when he felt the other spinning him and suddenly pinning him to the door, his hand above his head. Hyungwon was looking at him directly in the eyes, his expression still calm. Hoseok was already very confused with how this was going, however he also knew that the other could stay calm, but he was already angry.

Hoseok stared back at the other, being unable to answer. He was numb from what the other was doing, being pinned to the door, being stared at. He felt that at any moment, Hyungwon could punch him. He had every right to do so.

"Why?" Hyungwon asked once again, still waiting for a response from Hoseok. The other didn't know how to respond. He didn't know the right words that would probably make the anger in the other lessen. He didn't know what to say, so he kept quiet. Hyungwon was getting impatient, as it was very obvious with how he acted. He was getting closer to the other, much closer than what he had expected.

"If you can't answer me," Hyungwon said, finally snapping from impatience, "then I'll have to make you tell me."

At those words, Hoseok had closed his eyes. He was prepared for pain. He was expecting it. He already foresaw himself going home with a black circle around his eye, thinking of the best explanation that he could give to his mom on how he ended up having the said mark on his eye.

Instead, he felt warmth. He was surprised. What was it?

As Hoseok opened his eyes, he saw Hyungwon's face very close. Until it dawned on him on what the other had actually done, as he felt his soft, plump lips on his.

Hyungwon had kissed him back.