11.

So I'm back! :D

Well, the New Year's entering so yeah, Happy New Year in advance to everyone! Thank you so much for the time that you have spent over my stories and thank you for making this year wonderful for me! I sincerely love you all.

Though, to break bad news, of course, with the New Year entering, Christmas break is also about to end so it's back to work mode for me. :( I'll still be able to update but it's probably gonna be every now and then, so I hope you sit tight and patiently wait for it. :)

Last update for the year. Enjoy! ;)

  -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If you can't answer me, then I'll have to make you tell me." Hyungwon simply responded. He knew he had control over Hoseok, as the other would fear for what he has done.

Hoseok kissed me, Hyungwon thought. That was enough reason for him to be mad at him. He had all the reason to be, after all. His best friend took advantage of his drunken state, while Hyungwon felt guilty as well, for acting drunk, though he was already halfway getting there. He had a lot of thoughts in his mind, and seeing that his best friend was acting all sweet suddenly to him, he immediately figured that Hoseok might be gay.

Hyungwon didn't understand at first, but he knew Hoseok always had his reasons. Everything Hoseok did, he had a logical explanation to why he was able to do it, and it always turned out right. He always believed in Hoseok.

But the end does not justify the mean...

For this case, he continually asked Hoseok. He didn't know what the other's reason would be. He was expecting something logical, something believable, something right. He always knew Hoseok had a reason for what he did, but this time, no words came out of his mouth. He had no explanation. He had nothing, but silence.

Looking at Hoseok, he saw that the other was already closing his eyes, slightly shaking. He knew that the other feared what he could do. He knew that he can inflict pain to him, even though he was his best friend. But that was not what was in his mind as he leaned in and closed the distance between them, letting his plump lips touch that of Hoseok's.

He kissed Hoseok.

Hyungwon didn't know why he was brave enough to overcome his homophobia. He hated homosexuality, to the point that even people liking both sexes had become an allergy for him. He hated anything involving male-to-male relationships. He despised people who were proud of being bisexuals or homosexuals, specifically gay people.

But why did he do it?

Curiosity.

That was the only word that was on his mind as he felt Hoseok's soft, warm lips on his, feeling the warmth of his breath inside him. This was not Hyungwon's first kiss. He had his first kiss with his ex-girlfriend, but he could distinguish the difference between the two, because as much as he wanted to deny it, he finally understood why homosexuals where such.

He liked it.

Hyungwon wanted to stay like that. He wanted to kiss Hoseok longer, because the feeling he had was indescribable. Hoseok's lips were very addictive. He wanted more, but he knew that he would surprise the other if he had a sudden change of heart, nor if he would make rash decisions without thinking this through.

And with that, he had parted his lips with Hoseok's, leaving the other wide-eyed, surprised as ever. Hyungwon stayed calm, he had to. He didn't smile, nor frown. He just kept a blank expression as he looked at Hoseok, who was still surprised. He was looking at him, straight in the eyes, as he spoke.

"So, why?"

Hoseok lifted his hands and touched his lips, making sure that the feeling he had was real. He couldn't believe it himself, that Hyungwon was the one who initiated their second kiss. His second kiss. He wanted to run and disappear in front of the other. He wasn't ready to answer his question. He can answer them, but he didn't know if now was the right time.

Well, now or never...

"Do you li-"

"Yes, I do, Chae Hyungwon! I like you!" Hoseok immediately shouts, cutting him off from what he said. After Hoseok's confession, silence filled in the space between the two of them. The two of them had been looking each other both in the eyes. The only sound that they could here were their breaths, and if audible enough, their heartbeats.

None of them dared to speak. They both had feelings for which were holding them back from breaking the deafening silence. Hoseok wanted to further explain what he said, but he didn't want to be misunderstood. Hyungwon wanted to respond to what he felt, but he was afraid to be misunderstood, to be persuaded, for he could snap at that very moment.

At the time that they were staring at each other, Hyungwon had appreciated Hoseok's beautiful façade. He liked his milky white skin, his eyes that seemed to see through your soul. He liked his eyes, his ears, his cheeks, his nose, and most importantly, his lips. He felt a lump in his throat, as well as his heart beating faster that it was before as he appreciated Hoseok's appearance. He was simply beautiful.

They broke out of their trance when Hoseok's phone rang. He immediately took it out and looked at the caller ID. He frowned, and looked back at Hyungwon, "I-I have t-to go, my mom's calling me."

Hyungwon didn't have time to react when what Hoseok had said sunk into him, because the other was already closing the door. He couldn't go out of their place because he was still shirtless, and it would be a sight if he would be running for the other. He simply peered through the window as he looked at Hoseok, walking away from his house as he was talking to someone over the phone. He waited for him to be out of sight before going back to his room.

And, in all honesty, Hyungwon felt that the space in his bedroom suddenly felt too big, too empty. He felt that something was missing, or someone. It didn't feel right inside his room. It felt incomplete, it felt so lonely, so sad.

At that same moment, Hyungwon had accepted the reality of his feelings. He knew it was all brand new, but he never hesitated to accept the feeling. He knew that there was a lot to consider and discover about this new feeling of his, but he still wholeheartedly took it in his system, into his whole being. He never questioned it for now, because it felt right, and he liked it. He, however, wanted to keep it a hidden for now, especially from Hoseok.

A secret.