01.

So yeah, I'm back for another one~! I've been teasing about this fic from my Twitter and from my page, so yeah, I'm a bit sure there are a few anticipating it (I hope hihi).

So here's Chapter 1, which I originally planned to post on my Birthday, 2 days from now, but I felt excited so yeah, here it is~! :3

Enjoy reading the first~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wonho. You're early again..."

Hoseok looked towards the origin of the voice. It was from his mom. He smiled at the lady that had just entered the kitchen, just when Wonho was about to cook his favourite Ramyun again.

"Good Morning, Mom. And you're earlier than your usual time." Hoseok spoke, relaxation present in his tone. It was normal that he would speak informally towards his mom. Besides, it was only the two of them. Hoseok's dad had already passed away, but they have already moved on from that event. Since then, Hoseok had become close with his mom, thus getting the name 'Wonho', since his mom knew all of his being.

Hoseok wasn't straight. Sure, he acted like one, he had the body of one, and he had the face value of a straight guy. But his mind (and heart) is of bisexual nature. Though at this moment, only his mom knows, but he still acts straight, and he isn't having trouble with it.

"Because I was worried my son might eat Ramyun again. Now, go back to your room and prepare your stuff. I know it's still early, but you just patch things up so that what's left to do is to eat and then you're ready to go." Hoseok's mom said, a smile painted onto her face.

Hoseok nodded before going up to his room. As he walked up his stairs, he noticed once again the frames that hung on the wall. Our old photos, he thought. He smiled as he saw his father smiling in one of the photos. He looked at it and touched the surface of the frame, wiping the region of his father's face, removing the dust. He smiled before he spoke to the frame, as if speaking to his own father.

"Good morning, Dad. Thank you. I'll always make you proud."

Hoseok wiped the surface of the frame once more before going up thestairs and entering his room. He still had a long day, anyway.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good morning, Hyungwon~!" Hoseok greeted. He laughed every time he sees his best friend, Hyungwon, inside the classroom. What disturbs Hoseok is that Hyunwoo always arrives earlier than him, but sleeps as soon as he gets to school. Apparently, he wakes up earlier but knows that he can't sleep any further at home.

As Hoseok had expected, Hyungwon didn't budge. Hoseok smiled at the other, even though he knew the other wouldn't be able to notice it. He sat beside the other, their usual classroom seats. As soon as he was seated, he looked at Hyungwon again and mouthed the words 'I love you' towards the other.

In all honesty, Hoseok loved Hyungwon. He had feelings for the other, feelings which he knew was more than being a best friend. However, he also knew that he wasn't allowed to express what he felt to the other. Hyungwon was straight, as well as with the fact that the other things that both of them are straight. Similar crushes, similar typical girls, similar hobbies. Those were the things that both of them had in common, but Hoseok had wished that they also had similar feelings.

Hyungwon lifted his head from his sleeping state. He rubbed his eyes before looking at his seatmate. He also shook his head and rubbed his eyes once more before, finally, yawning and speaking to his seatmate, not bothering to smile because he was still feeling sleepy. "Good Morning, Hoseok."

Hoseok smiled at the other, his face showing a 'finally you're awake' type of mood, but still smiling. "Have you done your homework?"

"What?! There was a homework?!" Hyungwon spoke, grabbing everyone's attention. Hoseok laughed at the other's reaction, even though he was already expecting this. It was usual for Hyungwon not to do his homework, but he still laughed every time he saw this side of Hyungwon. Sure, he was intelligent, but at times, he was really lazy and tended to forget homework.

Hoseok took something out of his bag. It was a piece of paper with a lot of words printed on it. It seemed to be an essay, but what caught Hyungwon's eyes was his name printed on top of the paper, Chae Hyungwon. Hoseok handed over the printed paper to Hyungwon before he spoke.

"I knew you wouldn't do your homework, so I did yours for you." Hoseok winked at him as Hyungwon scanned his homework, done by Hoseok for the nth time around. Hyungwon's mouth was agape, as he looked from the paper to Hoseok, who was still smiling at him.

"Thank you, Hoseok! I owe you another one!" Hyungwon spoke, as he placed the paper on top of his desk so that he could stand from his seat and hug Hoseok. He felt the warmth of Hyungwon's tall body against his, and the closed distance between the two of them made Hoseok's day already. He was no longer smiling. Rather, he was already grinning.

Hyungwon pulled away and went back to his seat. He was still smiling, for he wasn't really able to believe that Hoseok had done another homework for him. "Thank you very much, Hoseok! I love you~."

At those words, Hoseok's smile had faded. It was a good thing that their homeroom teacher, Miss Kang, had already arrived. Just in time, he thought. Hoseok kept calm and waited for the greeting to be done before he raised his hand and asked for permission to go to the comfort room, for which he was immediately allowed. He walked towards the door, and as soon as it was closed, he ran to the comfort room. He entered one of the cubicles, and locked it as soon as he sat down the toilet bowl. After a few moments, he took out his handkerchief and covered his face to muffle the sound he would make as he shed tears. He didn't know why, but Hyungwon's words had triggered his feelings for him. He wanted to be happy and respond honestly to those words. But, deep inside, Hoseok knew one fact that stabbed his heart.

If only those words were real.