THIRTEEN

H E L L O lovers, thanks for all the support and reads. Couldn't start the new year better❤️ enjoy this chapter💋

I am not that kind of person, i am not someone who wants to give up without even trying. And that is exactly what i want to do. I am gonna try to get back in society. I am going back to trying. But let's be honest it isn't going to be easy at all. It will be hard like usual.

It was sunday morning and i was buzy reading all the papers i could finds, reading and searching for job offers. I was up around 7 in the morning, i went outside right away. Went to the supermarker nearby and bought all the papers they had. And now it's 10 in the morning, i am searching for hours now. Called several companies, stores and offices but no one is interested in hiring me.

'Goodmorning' Marcel said to me.

'Hmm' i hummed still pissed at him for wanting me out of here.

'What are you doing'

'Just looking true the papers?'

'I see' he said and sat across from me obvious searching for that connection we once had. Before he wanted to kick me out.

'Alright can you stop staring at me' i snapped.

'If you tell me what is wrong' he asked me still completley calm.

At that point Tessa walked in, 'what is going on' she asked while rubbing her eyes.

'There is nothing wrong' i said turning back to the papers searching some more.

'She is acting distant' Marcel said

'Why' she asked dissapointed, those eyes. Damn her for making me feel bad.

'You know why Tessa'

'Oh please Alex, it's been days please let it go and tell me what you are up to' she said seeing all the papers spread out across the kitchentable.

'You know what i am doing, i am searching for another job that pay more so i can buy an appartment for myself because clearly you both don't want me here and i quote "i want time for just the two of us" i said.

'You heard him' she asked

'I did and it's clear what you both want, and that is out of my life. Or rather me out of your lifes. You know Tessa you could have denied me when i called you with the news i was getting out'.

'Don't be ridiculous, i was so and still am happy when you got out i love you, you are my family but you need to understand we need time for ourself too. Please understand Alex' she begged me.

'Fine, i do understand but by doing all this behind my back that sucks Tessa i don't know what to do anymore'

'If you don't have something by the time the house is sold you can crash on the couch'

'You sure about that? you want me out and then you offer me the couch sure Tessa like that is going to happen. That is just like getting myself knocked up by the first stranger i see outside' i snapped. 'Don't please, please give us this time' Tessa begged.

'Don't you worry Tessa, i'll be gone before you know it' i said before getting up with the papers in my arms and getting out and walking to the bar where i met him. It felt like forever when i last saw him when it's actually just been two days.