THANK YOU

This is it you guys, first of all a BIG ass thank you. You all suported me in so many ways and i couldn't be more gratefull then i already am.

You guys read this story and lived with Alexandra true her time in her coma. You guys met her, and got to know her a little better. But there are still so many things for you all to discover. Some day there will be a part two because she is not done telling her stories. And neither am I.

Alexandra got this special place in my heart. This is the first book I finished, and I wrote this not in the language I use everyday. This was such a challenge but so great. I've grown to love this language and writing in this language made me meet new people and I can reach so many more of you.

Currently I am writing this story again in Dutch, that is what I speak everyday in The Netherlands. I need to tell this story to my fellow dutchies in my hometown.

But let me know what you all think about this story, my story. Do you all prefer a part two or not? I have many ideas for other stories but you never know. Feedback is welcome so don't doubt and just say it :)

I love you all guys, you all helped me gain confidence and just write it.

Thank you all for everything and this isn't the last thing that you will hear of me go follow my profile and stay tuned about my new upcoming projects.