TWENTY

Hai loves enjoy this new chapter and leave your feedback in the comments❤

I kept staring at his assistant. And you probably wonder why, he insisted that I went to this meeting of his company where I know nothing about. I sighed, and on top of that it's rather boring. I don't know where they are talking about at all. All his employees are beautiful man or woman.

'Alright, then we will meet again next week. Same time, and Richard don't forget your notes next time or you won't get in' Tim ordered and they all left.

'You are very bossy' I said to him while I sipped my tea. 'I know angel but it's the only way to make them listen' he said and wrote something down. 'Well if you have to ask me, I think it was rather boring whatever you just discussed over the past two hours. I wasted two hours of my time for you and why may I ask?' I said to him.

'Princess, don't be like this I wanted you to see how a real meeting went in a real company. So you can see the difference between an awful company you work for and the powerfull company owned by your boyfriend' he said and kissed my hand.

'You are still trying to convince me aren't you?' I asked him.

'Blame me for wanting you near me' he whispered and kissed my temple. I sighed, I have to admit I would love it too. Being around him all the time doesn't sound bad but I want to be able to provide for myself. And I would love to keep doing that.

'Babe please accept it that I am not going to work for you or near you. I like my job so please let it rest' I begged him. He groaned, 'fine' he said and I stood up from his lap. 'Come let's go home alright' I said he nodded and he got his stuff ready to leave the building.

'What are you thinking about?' he asked me when we lay in bed. 'Everything' I smiled up to him. 'About us, Tessa and her issues with you, and you're hot employees' I sighed.

He started laughing, 'why are you laughing Tim, this is serious'. He nodded and just took my worrying as a complete joke. 'Princess why do you need to worry about those things. We talked about Tessa, she will come around if she is truly your best friend alright. Things will work out with her, and maybe you need to talk about your own issues before she comes around' he said being honest with me.

'Where does this come from?' I asked. 'What?' 'this speech, you actually made me feel better' I laughed.

'Princess stop being worried and just enjoy life with me alright' he said taking me in his arms. 'But what if you fall for your secretary? She is pretty and has a better reputation than I have or ever will have. Tim I am nothing, not rich, or educated she is' I whispered.

'Will you stop' he groaned and pushed me under him. 'Stop making yourself feel bad, I am here with you aren't I?' he said. 'Yes but-' he cut me off by pressing his lips on mine. 'Stop no more of this, we are together and there is no secretary involved so please stop' he said and kissed me again.

'Do you think I should call Tessa, I know it's a few days but it feels like yesterday I broke down in tears' I said. 'Babe, stop I am not going to say this again alright' he said. 'Fine' I sighed and hid myself in his protective arms. The safest place I like to be. In his arms, under the covers.

I tried to hid under the covers when my phone went off. Please no it's weekend, let me sleep. I sighed when it didn't stop ringing. Tim was already gone out of bed so he didn't wake up.

'Hello?' I asked my voice all husky from sleeping all night and talking for the first time this morning. 'Alex?' Tessa asked. 'Hi, yes it's me' I said. 'I'm sorry for waking you up but I couldn't sleep because of our conversation last time. I just had to talk to you' she said.