Pulled over with him

"Baby girl,you just don't listen do you? I think it's time for your own punishment."

    I gasped and pushed him off of me, "I wasn't even going in the bag! I was just moving it aside to get my, uhhh...my bag of gummy bears! Yup, I can't have a good night's sleep without some gummy bears! I said, laughing nervously.
Brandon looked over my shoulder, "well where are they?" "Umm, they are... STILL AT THE STORE! Yup, I left them at the store!" I tapped the side of my head and awkwardly laughed "Ha-ha, silly me." I turned around and shimmied past his shoulder and walked back to the bed, I slid under the covers and let the warm darkness suck me in, before I knew it I was fast asleep. But I didn't miss the feeling of two warm arms wrap around me.

  ~Six snored filled hours later⏰~

  "Slob on my knob, like corn on the cob, check in with me and do your job, lay on the be-"

I slammed my alarm off and whispered "Target neutralized."
   I sat up and yawned, looking at an amused Brandon with nothing but a towel on.
    "What're you looking at, glasses?" I asked. "Oh nothing, just the fact that our alarm clock song is pretty sexual." I giggled and told him to shut up. He turned to walk back into the bathroom , but before he closed the door behind him, he looked at me "Oh, and babe. Your nipple is showing." He smirked, then closed the door. I gasped and looked down, it indeed was.
       We both got dressed, I threw on some Adidas sweatpants, a black wife beater, and a pair of all black Nikes. Brandon decided to get all fancy and put on a more expensive outfit (In the MM to the side or top). We both jumped into my car, I had the car, but I didn't use it much, it wasn't as mind clearing as walking or jogging was.
     Brandon put on a hip hop music station and turned it up, "I love this song!" (In the MM) It was Nicki Minaj's "Win Again", "Oh my goodness! I love this song too!" We both sung together:
"And I win again, and I win again, And I win again, and I win again..."

We both had so much fun we didn't realize that we were speeding and we got pulled over by the police, I rolled down the my window and made sure to adjust myself just to avoid conflict.

    The police officer took one look at me and said "Step out the Car ma'am." I did as he said and stepped out the car. "Have you been drinking or smoking today ma'am?" I shook my head no and said "No sir, I don't drink nor smoke." The cop shot me a look that said "Oh please." He then looked back into the car and saw Brandon sitting there "Sir, are you okay? Was this woman bothering you?" He asked while tightening his grip on my shoulder, I winced at the pain.
       I finally found my voice and said "Sir, I'll gladly take the ticket if you would just let my arm go, you're hurting me." He then snapped and yelled "Listen Nigger you'll speak when spoken to!" He grabbed my wrist tight and slammed me against the hood of the car.
    Brandon rushed out the car and pushed the police officer off of me. The cop then tried to get back to me, but Brandon grabbed him by his shirt, pulled him aside and spoke to him. I was rubbing my wrist while the cop pulled a surprised face, ran into his car and pulled off.
     Brandon led me back into the car, but this time in the passenger seat, he drove and made a U-turn back in the direction of the house. He was gripping the wheel so tight his knuckles turned white and his glasses began to fog. "Are you okay Brandon?" I asked. His jaw tightened. "I should be asking you that question love, are you okay?"
      The scene replayed in my head as I remember the incident that happened a few years prior with my father, I busted out in tears, choking on my tears I cupped my face with my hands and let it all out, in 10 years... I let it all out.

    This is going to be a lot of explaining to do...

I love comments so please leave some😊❤️