Omertà Pt.2

Sage:

Pulling up to the hotel Brandon grabbed my arm again and pulled me inside. My heels scraped against the ground and I could barely walk because of the speed he was pulling me at.

In the hotel room, I was a bit nervous. Brandon went inside his suitcase and pulled out the unthinkable.

Guns, knives, syringes, zipties, ammo, and two grenades.

"WHAT THE FUCK BRANDON?!? WHAT THE HELL DO YOU NEED GRENADES FOR?" I yelled

Brandon slapped his hand over my mouth and grabbed my throat.

"Rule one of Omertà: Shut the fuck up."

I shivered, when he curses like this he's really attractive. "Sedersi" (Sit) I sat down on the couch learning what that word was due to my last interference with Brandon. He began to clean his pistol with a damp napkin. "So, Sage. How do I know if I let you go, you won't snitch on me?" I looked him in his eyes, "Because I'm deathly afraid of you." Brandon chuckled unemotionally. Making goosebumps stand up on my arms.

Dropping the gun in front of me he stood up walking behind me. Then suddenly I was enclosed tightly into a headlock. My air leaving my body as fast as I could possibly think of.

3rd Person

Sage began to tear up. She began to think he was really about to kill her. 'It's either him or me' she thought. Reaching for the gun her vision began to turn black, Brandon let her go. Grabbing it, she pivoted around and pointed it at Brandon, who had his hands up. Sage glared deeply and walked up to him slowly. "You think you could just kill me?" She asked.

Before anyone could think Brandon tackled her to the floor and pointed the gun to the middle of her forehead, "I know I can."

Sage kneed Brandon in his genitals, then stood up quickly. Pointing the pistol at him again, in which Brandon was pointing his own at her, Brandon began to speak, "Rule two of Omertà: Leave no witnesses." Brandon looked deeply into my eyes almost entrancing me, I blinked once, bad mistake. 

As soon as I opened my eyes Brandon was in front of me with my gun in his left hand and his gun pointed right at the middle of my forehead with his right hand. "Bang." he said, staring down at me. The hotel room bursts open only to reveal Kai and Lorenzo holding up a very drunk and beaten up Andy. "Brandon what the fuck?" Kai asked. Brandon's gaze never left my eyes.  Lorenzo dropped Andy's body, making Kai jerk and fall down too. Lorenzo gently pulled me away from the barrel of  Brandon's gun. "Omerta princess, Omerta." Brandon stepped up to me then everything went black. 

Waking up I heard the beeping of a machine. I sat up "Where am I?" The nurse smiled at me, "You're in a Hospital." I gasped then looked out the window. There was no snow, now sweaters no hoodies, nothing, just sunshine. "Ms. What country are we in?" The nurse looked at me confused, "We're in Italy."

I laid back down and remebered the last words Brandon said to me, "Omerta."