The Three Motherf*ckers

Sage POV:

          I awoke a few hours later in a daze. "You're finally awake chica. Brandon ran up to go get Lorenzo."Kai stated. I nodded my head and snuggled into my seat. "Hey," I started, "Do you have anything to drink?" Kai shook his head, "Nah, but we can stop at the store on our way to Canada." I choked on my spit, "C-Canada?" "Yeah, you think after all of that penthouse madness we'd be safe in America? scopare no bambina."  (Hell no baby girl.)

"Hey Kai." He looked up at me, "You said that you're Lorenzo's brother right?" Kai nodded his head smiling. "Was your mom Italian?" Kai laughed loudly, "No bambina, he saved my life and took me in when no one else would. I owe my life to him. But he didn't want that, all he wanted was a brother, so I gave him that." I couldn't stop myself from hopping across my seat and hugging him tightly.

We stayed in that position for about two minutes when the car door slammed shut and I was pulled away from Kai. Brandon looked furious,  "È fica Non ho detto di stare lontano dalla mia ragazza?" (You cunt Didn't I say to stay away from my girl?) "Whoah Bran Bran relax, I just told her something and she gave me a hug, no need to be so agressive." Kai said.

Kai turned his head and when he saw Lorenzo "grande fratello Hi" (Hi big brother.). Lorenzo smiled and turned back to the road and smiled, "On three..." I looked around the car confused and saw all three of them smiling. "One..." Kai started, "Two..." said Brandon, "Three!" Yelled Lorenzo then all three of them yelled "È ora didarsida fare! (Time to get busy!)

I covered my ears, "These three motherfuckers." I grumbled.