Chilling with him

"Who are you talking to?" I asked Brandon as he hung up the phone, "Oh, no one really" he consoled me. I sat down in the couch and turned on the tv changing to channel 11 in which Maury would be playing. Brandon sat down next to me. "What the fuck?"  I looked at him surprised and turned to him, he pulled out his phone and looked at me "Why don't  I have your number?" I jumped at the question and he cut me off before I could reply "Never mind that!" He pressed a few buttons on the phone and a few seconds later someone answered, "Hello? Yeah, Kai, why the hell are you on Maury?" The man on tv yelled "Oh!Hey Brandon, What's up? Oh yeah, this girl thinks I'm her baby's father"
    Brandon sighed and hung up the phone, the man continued "Hello? Hello? Oh, I guess he hung up."

"When it comes to 12 year old Dariousmarquiesbonvasquo, Kai Huston...you are NOT the father!"

   Kai jumped up and did three back flips in a row.

      The woman jumped up,ran off stage, and jumped onto the couch that all women jump onto and cried.

        Kai ran into the crowd and high fived everyone in happiness.

Brandon sighed next to me, "Do you know him?" I asked, "Yeah, he's one of my associates per say." He replied looking toward me. I was going to ask another question until my apartment door came flying off the hinges,
   "BRANDON YOU NEED TO COME HOME NOW MAN, BECKY HAS BEEN GETTING ON MY LAST FUCKING NERVE!" The man yelled.
   "M-my door." I quietly pointed out. Brandon completely ignored me. "Hey Lorenzo !, did you see Kai? He's on Maury right now."

   Lorenzo looked at the tv and sighed to himself.

"Anyways Brandon, did you hear me? Your girlfriend Becky keeps bothering me." Lorenzo finished

    "My door! wait...girlfriend?" I said

    This was going to be a long explanation...