Brandons POV

This is a Brandon Chapter, and its all about his past. Enjoy😊 💕

Brandon:

    Wow. I've never seen Sage just break down and cry like that. To be honest, I was happy. I never knew she so comfortable around me as to cry in my presence. She'd always had been so stiff and cautious when I'm around her, was it because of that thing I did the first night I got home? Ha-ha her face was priceless. Anyways!
       When we got home I placed her on the bed. She had fallen asleep on the ride home, my poor baby cried herself to sleep and I couldn't do anything about it, at least I got that cop to calm the fuck down. Oh, what did I say to him? I said "Ascoltate qui si dispiace sacco di merda. Si tocca di nuovo la mia ragazza e ti ucciderò io, è meglio uscire di qui prima che chiami i miei ragazzi a venire portare fuori la spazzatura" (Translation: Listen here you sorry sack of shit. You touch my girl again and I will kill you myself, you better get out of here before I call my boys to come take out the trash.")

    Soooo.... it seems by your confused faces I have forgotten to tell you that I am part of the Italian Mafia...yup, I can feel your judgement already.
     Let me explain something to you, I don't care what you all think, the only opinion that matters is my girl's opinion and I know she'll never lie to me. EVER.
      Wait...Speaking of the Mafia, where the fuck is my phone? My cellphone would've been off the hook by now. Meh, that can wait, I'll ask Sage when she wakes up in the morning. I layed down on the bed next to her and let the darkness consume me.

   I ran as I gripped the gun tight in my hand. I heard Lorenzo's and Kai's footsteps behind me as we ran full speed toward the warehouse. We stopped in front the door as Lorenzo punched the code into the pad. He looked to us then nodded his head giving Kai and I the signal to get our guns ready for the opening door.
     The warehouses door made a huge creaky sound as it was opening, it opened real slow. About five minutes after Lorenzo put the code in the door, the door was barely a crack open. Lorenzo whistled. Kai played Angry Birds on his phone, and I continued to repeatedly sigh. Ten minutes later, Lorenzo's lips got cracked so he couldn't whistle, Kai's phone died, and I finally decided to curse the door out " Se non aprire il cazzo giuro che faccio saltare la vostra fottuta cerniere off" (If you don't open the fuck up I swear I'll blow your hinges off) 
          And as if on cue the door creaked open at a faster speed to reveal a daydreaming Marco. He awoke when Kai picked up and threw a pebble at his head. Marco jumped up and pulled his gun out getting ready to shoot until Kai picked up and threw another pebble at him, this time hitting him square and the eye, "Ow, why'd you do that?" Kai shrugged "I don't know, I wanted to hit you again so I did."  Marco pulled his gun out once again this time aiming for Kai. Suddenly Lorenzo picks up a rock and chucks it at Marco's Head.
      Marco dodges it but he couldn't dodge my bullet. Marco hit the ground with a loud thud, I walked over him and whispered "infiltrato" (Snitch) as I continued to walk with Lorenzo not so far behind me. We heard a few pebbles being tossed around and we both turned to see Kai picking up and putting pebbles into his pockets "What? You'll never know when you need a good pebble to throw" Kai said defending his antics. Lorenzo and I laughed and continued walking so did Kai as he caught up.
    After rounding a corner I saw my girlfriend Miley. She ran a hand through her short blonde hair as she gripped a gun in her hand. As we walked up to her I heard Kai whisper "This crazy bitch." And Lorenzo replied "I know right?" I snapped my head backward and glared at them both, in which they both shrugged their shoulders showing no regret at all.
    I jogged up to her and that's when she pointed to gun at me and took a shot.

     BANG.

   I heard the faint yells of Kai and Lorenzo as they grabbed her. Lorenzo put her arms behind her back as Kai repeatedly hit punched her. "STOP" she screamed. Kai replied huskily "We can't stop. We wont stop." After she fell Lorenzo pulled out a gun, aimed at her head, and took the shot. Kai rushed over to me and threw me over his shoulder an ran out of the warehouse as fast as he could with Lorenzo fresh on his tracks.

      I awoke in the hospital.

I pulled out the IV tube and hopped off my bed, wincing at the pain the shot up my left side. I held on to my stomach and limped toward my jeans that was laid on the chair. I pulled my cellphone out of my pocket and read Lorenzo's text message. "Brandon, you need to leave the hospital NOW! Before they discover your Identity. Meet me and Kai at that coffee restaurant you always go to. See you there....Bitch."

I swear I'm going to fuck him up when I see him I thought to myself. I grabbed my jeans and pulled them on. Trying my best to ignore the pain. I raised the medicine cabinet in my hospital room grabbing a bottle of painkillers and downing about three.

I snuck out of the hospital and walked to the corner of the road. I crossed two streets then turned left. I popped in my headphones listening to 21 Savage. I rapped along to the lyrics.

I sit back and read like Cat in the Hat

21 Savage, that Cat with the MAC

21 Savage not boys in the hood

I pull up on you, shoot yo ass in the back

I crossed the last street toward the coffee shop.

I suddenly felt a sharp pain in the left side of my body...again

The last thing I heard was a car speeding off. Then I faded away into darkness

'Great.' I thought, 'Just fucking great.'

I then awoke on the hospital again....with no recollection of what happened.

"Ms.Gregorio, you may come in now."  Then a woman walked in. She carried my last name, she was obviously not part of the family due to her skin tone, but boy was she sexy. And she was my wife. How could I not remember anything about her though, I remember everything else but her.

This was going to be a long ride home...

HOW DID YOH GUYS LIKE BRANDON'S POV? please leave lots of comments and don't forget to favorite. Until next time. Bye