The Heartbreak

Sage:

"Slow down! Slow down! Repeat that again." Lorenzo took a deep breath of annoyance, "Sage, I've retold you the story 46-" Kai cut him off, "47!" Lorenzo sighed, "47 times." Sage rolled her eyes, "One more time." Lorenzo adjusted himself on the couch, Kai began to play Angry Birds on his phone, and Andy was too focused on watching Family guy, and eating an entire box of Pop Tarts.

"So, basically she used Brandon to get close to Andy." Lorenzo finished after twenty more minutes of explanation. I sunk down into the seat . I can't believe Meagan would do that! I sighed in disbelief, Kai laughed as Andy tackled him. Lorenzo walked over and slapped both of them on the head, "OW!" they both yelped, Lorenzo rubbed his temples, "Why were you two fighting?" they both began to talk, "Shush!" Lorenzo yelled, "I don't want to know." They all suddenly began to burst out into laughter, I walked away from the crazies and headed upstairs, I needed to talk to Brandon, I walked up to the door where Brandon was residing in, then I heard some muffled talking. I cracked open the door to listen more carefully.

"But Brandon! I missed you!"

"Meagan, I'm married, I have a wife."

"Who?" she asked, 'Oh shit.' I thought.

"It doesn't matter who Meagan! I'm married, and happily married at that."

I heard a loud thump and two bodies falling onto the bed.

I peeked into the door, then I saw the unthinkable. Brandon and Meagan kissing, but Brandon was on top, they were both moving their lips together, it was almost like... They were made for each other. Before I realized it, I was being pulled away from the door, I turned around to the person pulling me, it was Andy.

His eyes met mine and he wiped away the tear I didn't even realize I had running down my face, he then engulfed me into a huge hug in which I let everything go, Lorenzo and Kai looked inside the door and with utter shock they walked up to us and engulfed me into a hug too. I love these guys.

I slept inside of Andy's room that night, he offered me the bed and he took the floor, before my eyes shut, Andy said, "Everything is going to be fine,"

I woke up, something hard was pressing against my back.

I opened my eyes only to see me on the floor, I freaked out, 'Where's Andy?' I thought. 'I hope I didn't crush him!' I stood up and looked around the room, I laughed when I saw where he was, he was on the bed. I threw a pillow at him, he jumped out of his sleep, "Kill the aliens!" I shook my head at him, "Andy! It's me!" he looked at me and smiled, "Oh, hey Sage." He got up off the bed and handed me a toothbrush, "Here, go freshen up." I walked out of the room and into the bathroom and took care of my hygiene.

I walked down the steps, and into the kitchen, "Sage!!!!" Kai and Lorenzo yelled. They ran up to me and hugged me, "Why are you guys so excited so early in the morning?" "We aren't!" Kai yelled, "We're hungry!" Lorenzo finished. "Well, where's Brandon?" I asked, Kai and Lorenzo looked at each other then took three steps backward, Andy came down the steps, "He went out for breakfast with Meagan." I shook my head 'no'.

Kai walked up to me and patted me on the shoulder, "Dimenticate lui, lasciate la colazione." (Translation: Forget about him, let's make breakfast.")

Lorenzo chuckled, I tilted my head in confusion, "Kai said, forget about him, let's make breakfast." I laughed after Lorenzo told me this, "Alright fellas! Prepare to get your chef hats!"

~~~~~~~~~Two batter and egg filled hours later~~~~~~~~~~

We all marveled at the huge stack of pancakes, eggs and bacon. I stood in front of it, the boys put their hands up to their foreheads in a salute motion, "Alright!" I began smacking the spatula on my hands, "You've all worked hard today! There was a lot of blood, sweat, and tears sacrificed today!" Kai as if on cue, wiped his eyes. "Let's eat." I finished. Then we all dug in, completely forgetting about Brandon and Meagan.