The truth

Brandon:

I never thought that she would come back to me, I never thought that she would've changed. I never thought that I would get married. I never thought that I would cheat on my wife. I love my wife, and she loves me. What the fuck am I doing? I swear I can be so fucking stupid at times.

I jumped up from the booth, "Brandon, baby, what's wrong?" Said Meagan as she grabbed my arm,

I snatched my arm away from her and gave her he harshest look that I've ever given anyone, she gasped and seemed to have shrunk, she moved backward and put her head down, I walked out the restaurant.

Sage:

I hugged Kai tightly and sobbed into his arms, he sniffled and wiped his nose on his hand, Andy blew his nose loudly into tissue, Lorenzo left the room because he said he had something in his eye when we all knew he was crying.

Why were we crying? We were watching the Spongebob movie when him and Patrick were drying out underneath the table lamp.

"I'm a Goofygoober yeahhh..."
"WE'RE BOTH GOOFYGOOBERS YEAH!"

Kai yelled, "OH GOD!" I sobbed louder and threw myself into Kai's lap, Andy stood up and ran out of the room. Kai turned off the television we couldn't handle it.

Brandon bust open the door and steps in, he pulls me off of Kai's lap, "Sage I need to talk to you." I looked at Kai, Kai nodded, I looked back at Brandon, "Well, I don't want to talk to you."

Brandon laughed sarcastically, "Sage, listen. I know I did you wrong, and I'm willing to fix that! My mind just- just fucked up and I forgot who was really important...you."

I began to tear up. I turned around and Kai was hugging a crying Andy, Lorenzo was on his phone scrolling through Instagram memes.

I nodded to let Brandon know I wanted to talk.

~Time Skip~

"I love you." Brandon admitted truthfully,he then hugged me, "My beautiful wife. You're the one person that I could trust, the one person who would never lie to me."

I began to cry uncontrollably, I was lying. I want his wife. He doesn't really love me. I need to tell him.

I need to tell the truth.

"Brandon....I need to admit something to you." Brandon smiled widely.

"I'm not really your wife,"

His smile faded.

"We never got married."

His smile was gone

"I lied."

His eyes began to glaze over as he tilted his head toward the ground. My tears splashed to the floor. Brandon charged forward slamming me against the wall by my neck.

I began to kick my feet wildly, he was still looking at the ground, my vision began to fade away, but one thing that I did catch was the tear that slid down his cheek and spilled onto my wrist.

As I was fading into darkness Kai and Lorenzo busted through the door and ambushed Brandon. Lorenzo pulled his hands behind his back and Kai was picking my weak body up off the ground.

Color was coming back into my eyes and I gasped for air.

"WHAT THE FUCK BRANDON?!?"

Brandon's eyes never left the ground. Andy rushed up the steps, "Sage, come on."  I stood up with wobbly legs trying me very best not to tip over. To no avail.

Andy caught me in a nick of time leading me to the car with the boys following in suit.

I faded back into darkness.