Chapter 30

* Santana's pov*

The rest Of the plane ride was spent cuddling and making out.

"Alright passengers, we are now landing, hope you enjoyed the ride."

Once we landed, I had a driver pack up all our boxes in the moving truck.

"Wait why is there a moving truck?" Dani gasped.

"Because, I'm driving us to our new home." I said smiling.

"Really? What about school?"

"I checked and we both had enough credit to graduate early... But we have to go back for nationals.." I said.

"Okay. I CANT BELIEVE WE LIVE HERE NOW!!!"

"Believe it." I winked and she kissed me.

We got to the new apartment and walked in.. *a/n: it's the apartment Rachel, Kurt and San share in glee...*

"Wow this is........ Amazing..." Dani said covering her mouth.

"Not as amazing as you.. Now I need your help bringing in all our stuff..."

She ran over to me and crashed our lips together.

About 3 hours later, we had everything in and our suitcases unpacked. I made the bed and sat down on our couch.

Dani walked out of the bathroom with a robe on.

"Babe, why are you wearing a robe?" I chuckled.

"Oh you know..." She said combing over to sit on my lap..

I immediately got turned on because I know this side of dani... It's really really hot.. God damn.

"Care to explain?" I winked.

"We'll, I can show you better than tell you..." She said seductively. With that she took off her robe.....

She had nothing on.

"Jesus Christ dani. Damn..." I breathed in.

She grabbed my hand and lead me into the bedroom. She pushed me down on the bed roughly.

"Wow hungry?" I chuckled.

"Starving..." She smirked.

--

"Wow dani. I knew you were great in bed but not as great as that..." I breathed in as I fell to the bed. Both of us panting for breath.

"Well babe... There's a lot of things you don't know about me.." She winked.

"great way to break in the new place?" I laughed.

"Totally." She said as our breathing steadied.

---

A/n

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPPIE. THERES A LOT HAPPENING WITH ME RIGHT NOW. ILY GUYS. VOTE(: