Chapter 3

"Wait how do you know my name?"

--------

DANI'S POV

"wait... How to you know my name" I asked confused.

She's the prettiest girl and school and the star cheerleader.. I'm just me...

"We'll, why wouldn't i? I have a list of all the pretty girls names." Santana says still holding me so I don't fall.

"Oh yeah, how many are on there?" I asked sort of jealous.

"Just you." She said looking down on me. I felt my cheeks turn red hot.

"Oh..."

"Yeah, uh- we're here." Santana smiled.

"Ok," I said letting go of her even though I didn't want to.. I felt safe on her arms.

I walked in and Santana sat down next to me.

"So, what happen?" The short nurse said..

"I was playing softball and got distracted.... The ball hit my head pretty hard..." I said blushing remember Santana running...

"Ok, look into this light please." The nurse said.

"Well... You have a slight concision... Here's a ice pack. Come back when it melts." The nurse said smiling.

"Ok.. " I said as I got up, Santana trailing behind.

"Let's go get changed." Santana offered and I felt my body go limp. At the though of Santana's body.

I guess I'm not straight...

"Alright." I said swallowing.

We got in the gym and walked to the dressing room. I got changed really fast, but Santana took her lovely time. Oh god. Her perfect curves and a lace bra? WHAT IS SHE DOING TO ME.

"Ok.. Where are we going now?" I asked.

"Lunccchhhh!" Santana said happily.

"Oh great.." I hate food. The thought of it disgust me. I used to get bullied in my other school for being fat so now food isn't much of an option of me...

We got in and I saw Rachel. Santana followed behind me as I sat next to Rachel.

"Do you want to sit over there with me?" Santana asked.

"Rachel asked me to sit over here... You could sit here though with me?" I questioned.

"Ok....." Santana said slowly.

--•

A/n

SOOOPO, SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER. I HAVE A LOT OF HOMEWORK. EW SCHOOL.

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTEEEEEE PLLEEAASSEEE!!!!