Chapter 42

Hope everyone had a great new years(:

-----

*dani*

"What the fuck just happen?" I said in shock.

"The fuck I know." San breathed out.

" I'm sorry for causing like this much trouble in your life." I said spreading out my hands really far.

"It's ok babe. It's our adventure." She smiled.

I sighed.

"I don't know, I feel like I caused you to much trouble with my fucked up life. I'm sorry. Why are we even together?" I questioned.

"What?" She said a little hurt.

"How are you still with me I mean. "I explained and she sighed in relief.

"I thought you were breaking up with me for a second." She said scared.

"Never." I kissed her.

"And I'm with you because I love you and care about you. I want us to spend everyday together. For the rest of our lives. That's what this promise ring is for remember?" She smiled and picked up my hand showing the promise ring.

"Yeah." I smiled.

"We should start packing eh?" Santana asked and kissed the ring.

"Yeah good idea."

"Pack for three days ok?"

"Alright." I replied confused but who cares.

After 20 minutes of packing and getting everything settled, we got our train tickets and got lunch before we left.

"Babe, where do you wanna go to eat?" San asked.

"Your not an option right now so-" she started but I slapped her arm.

"Owww." She said pretending to be hurt.

"You're not allowed to be sexual today."

"Wanky." She winked.

"Stop it San ohmygod." I laughed.

"But for real, where you wanna go eat before we go?" Santana said seriously.

"Uhm PIZZA!" I said excitedly.

"Okay." Santana chuckled.

"We haven't had pizza in weeks and I'm craving it so, ANDELA HORSEY." I said and jumped on her back.

"Holy shit I didn't see that coming." San said and wrapped her arms around my thighs for support.

We were walking to Carlos pizzeria so yay.

I laughed at Santana.

"You know we're here." San said. I didn't realize we're were actually.

"Oh haha ok." I got off her back and she gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Hello, two?" The waiter asked.

"Yep." Santana smiled.

"Right this way."

I grabbed hold of Santana's hand as we walked towards the table.

"Here are your menus, could I start you off with a drink?" He asked.

"Water." I smiled.

"same." Santana said.

"Be right back with that." He said and walked away.

"Hey, he hasn't hit on you yet. We might get through one meal!" I cheered.

"Same to you babe."

"Well you want to get a plain pie?" Santana asked.

"Yep."

"Here are your drinks... Are you ready to order?"

"Yes. Medium plain pie." San said then handed him our menus. He walked away.

"Lol." I said.

"What?" San laughed.

"Huh?" I said out of my gaze.

"You said 'lol' " San repeated me.

"Oh what the hell really?" I started laughing.

"Yeah." She giggled.

We ate our pizza then walked back to the loft to get our stuff in the car.

"We're driving?" I asked.

"Yeah, seems like an adventure." San stated.

"Oh ok. I bought the train tickets though.." I sighed.

"It's ok, train tickets are reusable, just keep them."

"Alright."

*skipping the car ride*

"Hey my moms not home. Thank god." I heard Santana Say. I guess I was asleep but idk.

I hear Santana shut the door and bring all the bags in.

I was to weak and tired to move. Not doing anything really tires you out you know...

"Dani babe, wake up. Come on princess."

"Uhhh." I groaned.

I felt my seatbelt up clip and San pick me up. I put my arms around her neck and nuzzled my face into her chest.

She kicked open the door and brought me up to her old room. Laying me down on the bed. I pulled her down with me causing her to chuckle.

My arms wrapped around her waist and head on her chest.

I felt her gaze upon me as she moved some hair out of my face.

"You're so beautiful." I heard her whisper and plant a kiss on my forehead. I tightened my hold on her and she fell asleep.

-------

-
A/n-

Sorry short chapter):. I have bad writers block and I don't really know what's gonna happen at the party yet. It would be lovely if you guys commented on what should happen on the next chapter. I love y'all:*

Vote