fighting time (Luna pov)

i'm very new in wattpad so don't kill me for my mistakes and this is when lily was not born.I own luna silver and riley moon.

Raph faced me with anger in his green eyes, what I did this time, I don't know.

I have one black dagger, he has two sias.

I know his every move I fight him every day, but I was dared not to hurt him by riley so I'll try.

I stare in his eyes testing him and I see fear.

I didn't tell him that I can't hurt him because whats the fun in that?

all the sudden he strikes out and as always I block.

he saw this coming after a few more blocks and saw my pattern and hit me from the back.

My instincts toke over and I rolled and tripped him.

He flipped over me and hit me in the back once more. Out of pure shock he froze.

At first I didn't know why, then I saw one of his sias gone

"oh no"

I looked behind me and there it was stuck in my back.

Of course I didn't feel it, I am like a diamond, beautiful but as hard as stone.

he just stood there shocked I smiled, grabbed the sias and ran.

that got him out of shock "Hey!" he yelled after me.

I made this in a game like tag, I steal it and run and he runs after me it's fun. for me.

I run on the roof tops it's night time, the only time I show myself to anyone besides Riley.

We past an ally and I froze.

Then hear raph cry out and slam in to me pushing us both in the ally I scolded him then sense danger.

My instinct take over once more and I jump in the shadows and let them surround me.

 I end up on the roof top looking down on raph as he's looking for me

I crouch down low so he cant see me.

Then I remember why I'm up here,

Were's the danger?

moments later Naomi came up from a near by sewer opening.

Yeah I said sewer all I know is that raph has three older brothers Leonard, Leo for short, Michelangelo or Mikey and Donnie and Naomi is Raph's girl friend.

Also before I forget they all are mutant turtles.

Well I'm not, I'm a mutant for sure, but I have the power to change myself to whatever I want, control heat and read minds. It seems like every month I get a new power I can't cocontrol, like this shadow transport thing.

When I see Raphael I have long straight black hair, pale skin and I most times wear a black tank top, a black jacket that ends at my elbows, and dark jeans like I am now, I have black eyes that change to a electric blue when my anger triggers my powers, and my necklace I wear every were.

It's a crescent moon with a L into the silver metal. The L stands for my name ,Luna silver.

"Luna" I hear Riley whisper in my mind

"it's time to come back."

I ignore him and watch raph come up with an excuse to tell Naomi why he was out here at night "alone"

see Naomi is like me, a mind reader but I learned how to close my mind off from her.

She is a mutant turtle too and she uses a metal staff as an weapon and has a black bandana

 Raph has a red bandana that is cut at the ends from fighting.

One thing I learned about him is he is short tempered.

A few more words and they slip back in the sewers,I want more than anything to follow them to the lair that raph said he lived in.

All the sudden "LUNA!!"screams in my head.