Chapter Eight: Monsters

Before I start, thank you guys so much for reading and I'd appreciate it if you would comment and vote because that to an author is amazing. It's showing that you actually like my book! I can't wait to finish this book. Let's just call it TBGATGB because the full name takes forever to type and I'm too lazy so yeah.
Let's get reading!
•••
👊🏻Melissa Evans👊🏻

I woke up in the hospital. I hate this place. I hate it. I hate it. I HATE IT!
Tears welled in my eyes.

"It's okay. You don't need to cry." A familiar voice soothed me.

I looked to my left to see a weary Jordan Williams.

He rubbed my cheek with his thumb, brushing away my tears.

"I hate hospitals. I hate them." I said, my voice shaking. The tears fell harder.

"I know you do. Pretend you're in an unfamiliar room." He said.

I looked him in the eye, feeling comfort. I knew what caused me to vomit and pass out but he didn't. I pretended to be in an unfamiliar room.

It didn't work.

"It didn't work." I said.

"I have an idea." He smirked.

He took off his green sweater. He has a white semi see-through button up shirt on. I could see his beautiful six-no eight pack.

My eyes widened in surprise. This is unusual. You never meet a nerd who's so hot you can cook an egg on him.

He began to unbutton the bottom five buttons on his shirt. I looked up to see him was an amused smirk. Huh. Boys all have big egos.

I could see his beautiful muscles.

"Nice." I murmured.

"Don't get too hopeful." He teased.

"Pfft. As if I'd go out with you!" I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Is it working?"

I nodded, biting my lip. Damn. He's one fine piece of meat.

I had several drips on.

"Has anybody ever told you how bony you are?" He whispered.

I looked at him as if my stare was to tell him to go on.

"Why are you doing this to yourself?"

I inspected my right arm. It looked fatty to me but to the outside world, it was probably super thin.

"I don't know." I whispered.

"Anorexia Nervosa can kill you Melissa. It can kill you." He murmured.

"I know that. I do. But I can't stop. It's a disorder Jordan. You can't get rid of them so easily."

"Then let me help you. Let me help you change." He pleaded.

"I don't know..." I trailed off.