14

Josh's P.O.V.

"You need to tell him. You need him Josh. I know you don't want him to see you like this, but you need support. You need someone to hold you and love you." Tobi said as I shook my head.

"No, that's wrong. I can't do that to him. I can't use him like that." I said looking down playing with my fingers.

"Josh, you aren't fucking using him. You are both in love with each other. When Simon agreed to marry you, he had also agreed to those vows. He promised he would be there through sickness and through death. Josh, he's in love with you. Do you not understand that?" Tobi said as I shook my head.

"Can I have time on my own for a little?" I asked as Tobi nodded and got up to leave.

I looked out and saw that it was night time. Why did this have to happen to me? I don't want to be here. I want to be with Simon. I just don't want to hurt him. All I do is hurt him. Over and over again. I leave everyone I've ever loved and I break the hearts of those I love most. I'm exactly who I didn't want to become, I've become my dad.

"Hey, where'd Tobi go?" Freya asked as I shrugged my shoulders.

"I told him I need some time alone. We called up Simon." I said as she looked at me in shock.

She sat down and grabbed my hand, trying to comfort me.

"What happened? What did you guys talk about?" She asked even though I could barely concentrate on anything.

"I didn't talk, it was just between Tobi and Simon. Simon didn't even know I was in the room. He's still in love with me Freya. He wants to be with me." I said smiling thinking about being with Simon.

"But do you want him to see you like this?" She asked as she brought up the inevitable.

"I don't want to be my father Freya. I break everyone's hearts. Even you. I leave everyone behind for my benefit. I thought leaving Simon would help him, but I don't think it is. I want to be with him, I just don't want to hurt him." I said as she nodded her head.

"It's up to you truly. I know you don't want to hurt Simon, I do Josh. But have you ever thought that it hurts me knowing that the person is sick and not being able to do anything to help them?" She asked as I looked up at her. 

I never even thought about that.

~~~~~~~
A/N: so I decided to upload twice today, because these chapters ended up being so short. So yeah, I hope you guys are enjoying this book. It's so full of emotion and I know right now it's really sad, but it will get better. Anyways that's all, bye!