32

Josh's P.O.V.

"You're leaving the hospital today. How do you feel?" A nurse asked as I smiled because she was always so sweet even though it was so early in the morning.

"Yeah, I feel pretty good." I said as she smiled and took out the IV.

"You are a lucky boy, you know?" She said as I smiled.

"Kind of ironic for you to say that when I'm in the hospital." I said as she laughed.

"I mean that you are lucky enough to have your whole entire friend group and that really cute boy." She said as I smiled and nodded my head.

Simon walked into the room as she finished up as he looked at me and gave me a look.

"What's with the face?" I said laughing as he just smiled.

"I'm just happy that you are all better now." He said sarcastically as I shoved him.

I grabbed his hand as we walked out and got to the downstairs as he had to deal with the insurance and all of those things.

I took out my phone which I hadn't done in quite some time and that is when I had saw all of the twitter notifications pop up.

Simon walked out and gave me a look, "what's up?"

"Nothing. I'm just happy." I said as he gave me a confused look.

"What brought this happiness?" He said laughing as I stood up and grabbed his hand.

"It just seems like everything is finally coming together. You and I. Just everything." I said as he kissed me on the cheek and we walked out of the hospital.

~~~~~~~

It's been about a month and the chemo has been going pretty well. I mean, the cells aren't decreasing, but they aren't spreading. So that's a plus.

Simon and I are finally getting married. Tomorrow is the big night. Tonight we all decided to just relax and stay in for a little.

Simon and I decided it was about time we moved out of Freya's but we did help her pay her latest bill because we felt bad. Other than that, us and some of the other guys have brought a rental house for us to stay at for the time being. It's a pretty nice house and it works. Especially now that we've all started up our YouTube channels again.

I told the fans everything. About me being sick and leaving the U.K. with no one knowing. I told them about even my suicide attempt. At first it was a bit hard, saying something like that to people who look up to you. But they were all really supportive and it really helped having Simon by my side. He's been helping me through the whole entire thing and I couldn't have asked for anyone better.

"Hey, you okay?" Simon asked as he walked out to find me lying down looking up at the stars.

"Yeah, just looking at all the stars." I said as he lied down right next to me.

He slowly grabbed my hand squeezing it.

"You know, each one of is like a star." I said as he laughed.

"And how is that?"

"We all are one in a billion. There are billion of stars, all different sizes. There are different types of stars, just like there are different types of people. The biggest resemblance between a star and a human, is that we all shine in different ways. Some shine brighter to others. Just like you shine brighter to me, than any other stars." I said as he smiled and kissed me on the forehead.

"And you shine the brightest to me." He said as I cuddled into him and we just watched the stars.

~~~~~~~~
A/N: so I just wanted to say that I'm sorry that I haven't been uploading as much. I've just been kind of out of it. But I'm trying guys. It's just been difficult to get motivation.

I originally did Wattpad because it was fun for me. Because I enjoyed writing these chapters for you guys and seeing your reactions. But lately it's been more like I feel as if I'm trudging through trying to get something out for you guys because I feel bad not uploading.

So yeah, just don't expect too much. So, that's all, bye!