After School Activities

The first day went relatively well for Zoro. He had about three naps during his classes and only got lost twice. All in all, it was a pretty good day.

Throughout the day, Zoro had realized that he had several classes with Sanji. That was another plus.

He had all his things packed and ready for him to go out and sign up for his club of interest, though he wasn't really interested in the clubs he knew of, he couldn't care less really. Apparently, it was a requirement for graduation. What a stupid schooling system.

Like everyone else who decided to get it over with that same day, Zoro made his way to he main hallway in his school to look over the different clubs.

"What a pain in the ass. Where's the point in having these stupid clubs anyway?"

He quickly skimmed over the flyers when something caught his eye.

"Fencing, huh? That could be interesting.", He thought. Zoro had always been captivated with anything having to do with swords. That's just how his father raised him. Zoro vowed that someday, he would surpass his old man and become the best swordsman in the world. This was the perfect club to help him prepare for such a goal.

He quickly jotted his name on the line list and noticed that there was one other person above him.

"Kuina?! Aww crap!"

Kuina and Zoro had been long time rivals. Longer than either of them could remember. It was a known fact throughout the neighborhood that they would clash heads whenever one caught sight of the other. Its always been this way. And now they were going to be in the same club all because Zoro's moss-headed ass couldn't pay attention to where he was writing.

"I see you grew some balls, if only a little." A smug voice came from behind.

"I've always had balls! I just never felt very comfortable hitting such a fragile chick." Zoro retorted with a shit-eating grin.

The girl became agitated, but calmed herself quickly.

"Zoro, we both know that I beat your grassy tail exactly 2001 times. Yet you still ask for more. Are you that bored where you have to constantly seek failure? What, is your blond not keeping you company at night anymore?"

This made Zoro's blood boil. Kuina always knew that Zoro liked Sanji, even before he did. She figured it out instantly whenever they were fighting in gym class and he would steel a couple of glances to see if Sanji was watching. This amused Kuina to no end. How her stupid little rival had a crush on someone and had no idea how to act. This would make a killer show.

"Shut up! That's none of your business! And the next time we fight, I'll make sure I'll win!" Zoro yelled, with a flushed face.

"Hmm. We'll see about that." And this those words, she left Zoro, alone and angry.

Zoro was really pissed now. How dare she talk about Sanji like he's some one night stand?! And Zoro could've beaten her anytime he wanted to! He was just....holding back! Yeah! There's no way he could ever live with himself if he actually hurt a woman, no matter how annoying and childish she was.

Trying to blow off steam, Zoro decided to storm about the hallways for a while, until he bumped into someone.

"Hey! Watch it, moss-head!"