Parties, Alcohol, and Talks of Marriage

The party was absolutely wild, to say the very least. But hey, the hosts were the Straw hats. What else did you expect?

Everyone was approaching Robin to wish her a happy belated birthday and give her small presents. She looked truly happy to have such amazing friends throw her such an extravagant ball.

"Aaah! Robin-swan looks positively gorgeous in that gown!" Sanji drooled, having Zoro roll his eyes.

This was the time. The time to tell Sanji how he felt. He could do it. He would do it. He'd make his dreams come true!

"Hey, what's wrong?" Sanji snapped him out of his mental pep talk before things got a little too intense for his tiny brain.

"What do you mean?"

"You look like you need to piss. What are you thinking about?"

Zoro blushed a little and turned away.

"Nothing a curly cook like you needs to worry about."

"What?! Come on, stupid Marimo! Spill it!"

Sanji ran around Zoro so he was now facing him, with a slight pout on his face.

"What are you so worried about? What, do you actually like me?" Zoro teased, he was joking, but had some hope and a slightly serious tone laced within his voice.

"What?! N-no! Get over yourself, you shitty Marimo!"

Sanji ran off and disappeared in the crowed of people, leaving Zoro alone to stare at his back. Well this was gonna be fun.

"Pfft. He is too easy to mess with."

Zoro followed suit to continue having his fun. Let's just pray he doesn't get lost. Good grief.

Not so far away, Law was leaning against a table, enjoying the show. His boyfriend showed up and handed him a drink.

"Don't you think Zoro and Sanji are cute?" Law asked.

"Sure, I guess. Its just annoying how that damn moss won't just ask him out already."

"Yes it is rather frustrating, isn't it."

Kid looked at his lover and admired how sexy he looked in his outfit. Law had on a casual grey, wide necked shirt, where the sleeves were hanging off of his shoulders, a black button up vest, and black plaid parachute pants.

"Hey, babe?"

"Hmm?"

"You look really sexy today."

"I know, don't I always? I mean, I am me."

Kid looked him up and down for a long minute, with both amusement and annoyance.

"Alright, Trafalgar, we all know how good-looking you are. That's why you're mine."

Law chuckled, as if what he said was some sort of comical joke.

"Yes, I am yours, aren't I."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

This was too much fun. Whenever Kid got mad his entire face would light up to match his hair. It was, by far, the funniest thing Law had ever seen.

"Nothing, dear, nothing at all." Law chuckled and walked away in a random direction.

"Hey! I'm not done with you! Get back here, Trafalgar!"

Over at the dance floor, Ace was getting it down with his brother, Sabo until he stopped at the sight of a strangely familiar pineapple shaped head.

"Hey, what are you- oh..."