And So, The Cycle Starts

It started again.

The second Law heard that horrid, condescending knock, he knew, he knew it was going to be another one of those days. Those days in which he wished he had never been born; in which he'd never existed. Yup, those days in which he wanted to exhale and never again inhale. Those days in which he was forced to be a member of his so called 'family'.

"Law, wake up. It's time to greet Sir Donquioxe."

"Mmm, what do you want, Vergo? I thought you didn't like talking to me." Law teased, and could just feel that nasty grimace form on the older man's face from behind the door. He had almost forgot that he had an appointment with his precious boss.

Almost.

"It's Vergo-san, Law. And I don't. Sir Doflamingo just told me to summon you, you damn brat."

Of course he did.

"Well, if he cares so much, why didn't he just come up himself?"

"You of all people know what he'll do if he has to come in this room. I know a whore like you will be used to it," He chuckled, "But that doesn't make it better."

"Shut up. Tell him I'll be there shortly."

Vergo sighed and walked away, leaving Law some time to put on his presentable looking clothes and walk down stairs to where his master was waiting.

He opened the extravagantly huge double doors to reveal an incredibly obnoxious pink feather wearing asshole with the most spine-cringing grin plastered on his smug face.

"Hey Law~! How have you been? Vergo told you you've been good, that's nice to hear. I'm proud of you."

Law remained silent as receiving commendations for his behavior raised no interests from him in the slightest.

"This means you deserve a reward~!"

A reward.

The only rewards Law ever received were the quick fucks here and there, and the permission to surgically rearrange one of Doflamigo's poor performing stooges (as their punishment for not completing certain tasks, or for trying to smuggle money or drugs and attempt to leave the family). Those were the types of rewards Law was given. Well, Law stopped having sex with Doflamingo ever since he met Kid, which was about 4 years ago, when he was just entering highschool. Let's just that Kid changed Law both mentally and physically, he just stopped craving Doflamingo's dick, and had the sudden urge to taste Kid's. Not that this was a major problem for Doflamingo; he had many other toys to play with, it was just that Law was his favorite.

"How would you like...to go visit my brother. It's been a while, and I want to see how he's been holding up."

Well this was new-- quite bizarre, to say the least. Hell, it was almost too good yo be true. Law was strictly forbidden to ever see Corasan, Doflamingo's younger brother, without his permission. He's scared that his brother will somehow end up persuading Law into leaving the family. Law was one of his most reliable assets, when he wanted to be. If he left that would cause Doflamingo a lot of unnecessary trouble.

"...Really...? I'd like that very much... Thank you."

"See, I'm nice when I wanna be. But you have to get your jobs done first, then you can go."

Of course. The cat would have to get rid of the pesky rodents before he could have his reward. That's how it always works. Law almost felt stupid for believing that there wasn't a catch to this. Doflamingo always made deals; he always got something in return. That's how his business works.