I fucking Hate You

Why was this always happening to him all of a sudden? He hasn't done anything wrong, right? He was just trying to be a good Samaritan or whatever. Not be a damn escort whenever this troubled teen was knocked out cold on the damn pavement.

Dammit. 

Marco had just about enough of this bullshit. Well... almost. He could never stay mad at Ace for very long, no matter how immature and childish he was. Also, he might have an idea as to why Ace was out cold, on the sidewalk, reeking of booze, at 2 in the morning. Upon sharing who his biological father was, Ace also stated that on very bad days, he would somehow manage to drown his pent up anger through booze or lighting cars on fire.

Luckily, he chose the booze.

Ace was now, again, out like a light in Marco's back seat. He was currently driving the unconscious teen back to his home. Marco would've driven back to his house, but he's been having the unsettling feeling that he's being watched whenever he was with Ace. Do Ace's house it was, for today. 

"Huh? Where am I? Who the fuck are you?" Ace woke and questioned in a slurred, barely comprehensible voice.

"Ace it's me, don't worry. I driving you to your house. Come on, I'll help you in." Marco said, only a few houses from Ace's abode.

"Oh really?! Marco you are so sweet to me. Come on, you have to stay for dinner. I think Sabo's making pasta or something." Ace slurred, giggling at the end.

"Ace, no. Its 2:35 in the morning, no one is having dinner this late-"

"Wait!"

"What?! What's wrong?!" Marco pressed the breaks and turned around to make sure Ace was alright.

"We should stop here... and walk the rest of the way."

"What? Why? Ace, you're not making any sense." Marco said, very confused and slightly frustrated.

"C'mon, just trust me, please? I have a feeling that something's gonna happen if you park there. Please?"

How could he ever say no to those beautiful, chocolate eyes? Marco sighed in defeat and stopped the car, exited and helped Ace out to continue in foot.

"So, Ace, can you tell me why you're so wasted this time in the night?" Marco asked, trying to keep his composure.

"Oh... Well I was walking around the park, right? Then a coupled of assholes were talking about him and that if he had a child, they should be put to death as well. So, I kicked their asses, right? Then I was gonna set their cars on fire, but I realized that was low key illegal, so I went and stole a bunch of booze from this place and ended up... I don't remember what happened next. Oh! You came to get me! You're so sweet, Marco. I love you." Ace concluded with a mixture of giggles, kisses, and hiccups.

"Ace. I know how upset you get when someone brings... him up, but that's not the way to handle it. Just come to me next time you feel as though you're about to loose it, okay?"

"Okay! But its kinda too late for that now," he giggled.

Marco sighed. "I can't believe this, just why the hell do I have to walk to your house? Give me your keys."  He complained, walking up to the front door and receiving Ace's keys from his shaking hands. He opened the door and escorted the teen in, only to have him fall on his face... again.

"Oops, haha. This floor is really slippery, huh?" Ace laughed and began to roll around on the floor. Marco tittered, really unable to keep his iconic, composed, emotionless expression when he's around Ace anymore. It felt nice to smile more often.