First Day

It was the first day back from summer vacation and Zoro hadn't got any sleep the night before. He was just too excited for the new school year. The reason being that he couldn't wait to see his blond crush, Sanji again, though they were just together with the rest of the crew two days ago.

He and the blond had known each other for the entire highschool career, which was three years. But Zoro had just recently discovered his feelings for Sanji and had no idea how to approach them.

But, for now, he figured that the smartest thing was to avoid him at all costs.'Yeah. This'll totally work' he thought to himself. Though in reality he knew that would lead to disaster.

Either way, he got up, got dressed, ate breakfast and said goodbye to his father and sister.

On his way, he saw Sanji walking in the same direction he was going. Zoro started to panic for a second,'Shit, shit, shit!' he thought. He soon realized that Sanji had his headphones in. Sighing with relief, he continued to walk quite a distance behind the blond in fear that he would turn around and notice him.

Once they had both entered the school, they were glomped by an over excited Luffy already begging Sanji for some food.

"We just got here, dumbass! Just wait!" he yelled, pushing the brunette off of him.

Then, Nami and Robin showed up along with Robin's boyfriend, Franky.

"Wow! Y'all are super loud this morning!" exclaimed Franky.

"You're one to talk." glared Nami.

Before you could even blink, Sanji was already on his way toward the two beautiful women before him.

"Good morning Nami- swaaan, Robin- chwaaan! You both look exceptionally beautiful this morning!"

"Morning, Sanji."

"Hello, Sanji, and everyone else" they greeted.

"You guys are already causing a ruckus, huh?" Usopp bluntly stated.

"Whatever..." said Sanji, rolling his eyes in the process.

While doing this he had backed up and accidentally bumped into Zoro.

"Oh sorry, mosshead."

"Just watch where you're going, curly- cue."

"You wanna fight, mold- for- brains?!"

"You wouldn't be able to handle this, ero-cook!"

This continued for some time until the first bell rung, indicating that all students should report to their homeroom classes.

This is going to be a long school year...