🍓Coppy Cat⚠️

| F U L L N A M E |

Kitrina Lee Anderson

| N I C K N A M E |

Kit or Kitty {only by a few}

|N A M E M E A N I N G &
O R I G N|

German name meaning Pure

| A G E |

19

| G E N D E R |

Female

| N A T I O N A L I T Y |

Scottish

| L A N G U A G E (S) |

Scotish galic, German, Italian, English

| S E X U A L I T Y |

Raging Lesbian

| O C U P A I T I O N |

Diner waitresses (afternoons)
Hotel Maid (mornings)
Striper at a girl club (nights)

Midevil:
Serving wench
Burlesque dancer

|F A C E C L A I M |

Abigail Cowen

Animeted

Animeted

|P E R S O N A L I T Y|Kitrina is a fire ball of personality, she's fierce I'm every way possible and if you can't keep up she can get to be to much

Kitrina is a fire ball of personality, she's fierce I'm every way possible and if you can't keep up she can get to be to much. She has a real mouth on her and is quick to snap bit she has her moments, brief but there, she can get sweet and be as bubbly as any teenage girl, these moments are reserved for days like Christmas and new year's and one Saturday every month for some odd reason. She's extremely loyal of your lucky enough to gain her trust and if you break it there is little to no hope of regaining it.

|L I K E S|

She is a very simple person woth simple rhings that give her some happiness. Kitrina is a firm believer that silence is a virtue, she like peace and quiet, snuggling up and drinking hot chocolate and reading or watching videos. Music is one of her many passions and she learned to be pretty creative with anything she needed so she's been handy when need be. She likes sitting inside when no one's around with time to herself just writing and singing to herself. Her room is her favorite place to be, its like her safe haven from the world around her. In another life she would like to travel amd see the world and go on adventures as well.

|D I S L I K E S|

Her father for one, and all like him. She hates a lot of things so it's pretty hard to pin point exactly what gets on her nerves, it all depends on her mood that day. She hates being told to do anything, especially is she didnt already want to do it. She absolutely hates grass, fornsome reason it has always just irritated her.

|H A B I T S|

Buting her fingernails

•Extras•
((Anything you think needs to be known))

Powers: shapeshifter

Other- she has a small Art Studio that she rents and when her father gets to be too much she sleeps there. The art studio is full of drawings and pictures and music sheets and a few instruments and is unorganized to anyone but her

|B A C K S T O R Y|

Kitrina had a very fucked up childhood. She grew up dirt poor scraping for everything she could find, her father was a drunk and her mother was a hidden Angle, silenced by the fear of her father. She might have been the kindest person alive, until she wasn't. One beer bottle to the head to hard sent her 6 feet under. Leaving Kitrina some with him too take over her roll. And that wasn't her only struggle, she was "blessed" her stunning looks. She was often the target for older guys. So she learned to be very guarded, as much as she wanted to be like her mother, she knew that's what landed her with her father. Now she works every day to get out of her house no matter what she has to do.