🍒A True Fighter⚠️

-warning-
This has a very overly dramatic backstory the one that I won't change because I made it a very long time ago and it was one of my first detailed OC'S so take a look at it and if you still don't like it oh well

| F U L L N A M E |

Maki Mishka

| N I C K N A M E |

None really

|N A M E M E A N I N G &
O R I G N|

Japanese name meaning true or precious

| A G E |

17

| G E N D E R |

Female

| N A T I O N A L I T Y |

Japanese

| L A N G U A G E (S) |

Japanese, some Korean and Chinese, Spanish, English

| S E X U A L I T Y |

Bisexual

| O C U P A I T I O N |

Student

|F A C E C L A I M |

Kana Nishino

|P E R S O N A L I T Y|

Maki is self reserved and self reliant and she keeps herself, she dosent like to make to many connections but if you get past her hard walls shes a sweet, a bit spacey, and humble in every way but is also very intelligent. she puts others needs before her and she won't normally ask for help, she keeps her intelligence to herself and many of her tallents as well and dose not like to flaunt. She isnt shy but she is quiet unless spoken to or something goes against her belifes. Shes very opinionated and wont hesitate to share it if asked.

|L I K E S|

she likes singing and playing guitar she also enjoys dancing and drawing she loves animals and she likes to be outside her favorite season is spring

|D I S L I K E S|

she has a fear huge of large body's of water like the ocean, or any lake or river that she cant directly see the bottom of, she doesn't know how to swim because of this.

|H A B I T S|

No major ones

•Extras•

((Anything you think .needs to be known))

- Talents/hobbies• singing playing guitar and violin sewing designing acting and science (kind of not a tallent but still))
- Pet's• her cat joy she's had scene she was 4

Her service / support dog Kāzo(she's allowed to bring him anywhere)

|

B A C K S T O R Y|

To say she had a hard upbringing would be an understatement. She was born in Japan and her mother passed away while giving birth her. Her father became an alcoholic and hated her for taking his wife from him. He was found trying to drowned her when she was only 4.
It took her a long time before she would let people touch her without getting scared or feeling unsafe so she was assigned a emotional support dog (Kāzo). She was adopted by a very nice and rich family who got her a cat for her 5th birthday but when she turned 6 the mother father and child of the family were killed in a car crash that she amazingly survived. She was put into Foster Care. She kept both of the animals, her dog legally and she managed to sneak in the small kitten with her. she was fosters by a family, who obviously found out about the cat but allowed her to keep it. They wernt terrible but they showed obvious favoritism to their biological kid.
Not even a month of them fostering her they got a call from a family that wanted to adopt her in the states. She was very happy and they also allowed her to keep her pets and so she was sent to live with them.
It was hard for her to learn the language but she got it within the first year, tho that wasnt the hardest part about living their the father and brother of the family would oftwr sexually harrassment her but they kept it very quiet. Until one day the mother found about it she dissolved the adoption and maki was but back in foster care by the age of 12.
Since then she has jumped from foster home to foster home and now that she is 18 the family currently fostering her constantly threaten to kick her out, she just wish she could live on her own.