🍒Work Work Work🍒

| F U L L N A M E |
Alicia Marveric Romero

| N I C K N A M E |
Lia (rarely ever used)

|N A M E M E A N I N G &
O R I G N|
(Uh-lee-shi-u) Germanic name meaning nobel hearted

| A G E |
28

| G E N D E R |
Female

| N A T I O N A L I T Y |
African-American, Latina mix

| L A N G U A G E (S) |
Spanish, English, some Latin

| S E X U A L I T Y |
Bisexual

| O C C U P A T I O N |

Chife of police for the L.A.P.D

|F A C E C L A I M |
Jasmine tookes

|F A C E C L A I M |Jasmine tookes

|P E R S O N A L I T Y|

Alicia has always been a straight forward type of person and is forever focused on work. She's never been one to sit back and watch shes always got an opinion and always in the action and 9/10 times shes usually right. She dosent heasatate with anything she does and is never unsure of herself, she is confident and serious and she shows that every time she speaks. When it comes to relationships she doesn't have time for them and limits everything to one night stands and fun first dates (so she can get a free meal every now and then) but while she won't commit herself to a relationship she is incredibly flirtatious when she sees someone she wants. Overall she's a very determined and hardworking person and wont hesitate to get what she want's.

|L I K E S|
Though she seems to complain about it more often than not she loves her job. She busted her ass to get it and would never trade it for the world. She likse spending a lot of her free time alone either reading or playing word fanes on only  her phone and occasionally she likes to go outside and tend to the garden in her backyard. Despite her attitude she loves sex, like really loves sex.

|D I S L I K E S|
When it comes to sweating that is something Alicia would like to avoid at all cost but if she had to she would. Shes not a very big fan of a lot of animals but she does own a cat that shes in love with. Shes very picky about who she spends her free time with because she rarely get it but if she does go out she inst incapable of letting loose and having fun. Getting more in depth she dosent like to talk about her life before she moved to the US and she rarely ever brings up any family she may have. More importantly than that she hates the foster care system as a whole and wants to entirely reform it.

|H A B I T S|

- she unconsciously taps either her fingers or anything in her hand in a table when shes woring
- she runs her fongers through hwr hair when shes stressed.

•Extras•

((Anything you think .needs to be known))

- shes alergic to pineapples, like deathly allergic
- she is a workohlic
- her cat's name is Jojo(😏)

|B A C K S T O R Y|Alicia had a very happy childhood for her entire developing years, her parents were well off but they always made time for thier special little girl but it was ckear she was a daddy's girl

|B A C K S T O R Y|
Alicia had a very happy childhood for her entire developing years, her parents were well off but they always made time for thier special little girl but it was ckear she was a daddy's girl. They traveled a lot and eventually settled on living in London where her parents met. Her father was a verry good detective and solved many cases in his day but one case went unsolved, it wasn't terrible it was a simple violent robbery in witch a coo was injured and the suspect got away. That cop was detective Romero and there wasnt much thought to it because it was a petty robbery, no one thought the cop would come back to finished the job. At night while the family was peacefully sleeping a gunshot not only mad a noise pierced thier ears, but thier entier world. Alicia's father was murdered. Her mother never did quite pick up the peices and eventually was declared an unfit mother to Alicia who was then shipped off into the fostercare system. The homes were anything but nice, Alicia faced true hardshop for the fiest tome in her life when she was only 11 years old. She felt the sting of a hand aginst her cheek and the impurity of a man's toch before she was finaly place in a foster home for girls in London aling with 9 other girls. She only really connected with one of them and  even that relationship seemed to hit more stops than not, the girl was completely mental but was interesting enough to talk to. While in foster care Alicia developed an unhealthy obbsesion with unsolved crimes no mater how old or small they were, it was no surprise when she got accepted to a police acdemy in LA when she was only eighteen and fresh out of high school. She however wasn't alone on her journey to the US, the only girl she really considered her sister decided to accompany her both agreeing that London held to many harsh memories for the both of them but once they got to LA she seemed to severe all ties with her with only a check in the maol every holiday from a person named "Red". Alicia felt alone in the world and thats when she realized nothing was fixed or certain and she poured herself into her work quickly moving up the ranks and even. She was knocked back over and over and constantly underestimated for being a female she broke a big case all on her own that not even the fbi could crack in Sacramento. After that she was transferred to the LA.P.D and labeled as chife of police and has been working her ass off to prove she earned her spot thier ever since.