Part 6

*the song on the side is Girls Aloud- I'll Stand By You*

Me and Anna arrived at my house and luckily Josh didn’t see the two of us together, otherwise he’ll make my life even worse than it already is. Both my parents were coming back home late, due to work. We dumped our bags in the hallway and got made my way towards the kitchen. “Want something to drink Anna?” she nodded “Yeah sure, but can I have water please, as I’m on a strict diet”. I was a bit surprised at this, but I didn’t argue bout this. I grabbed two glasses from the cupboard and poured myself a glass of pineapple juice and Anna a glass of water.

 “So are we going to work on this song or what, cuz I don’t have all day for this you know. I need to be home before 5 so I can get my stuff ready for dance rehearsals and at 7:45pm I need to be at my job” I looked at Anna in surprise at the how tight she was for time. “Okay, okay. Lets head up stairs to my room and I’ll just grab my guitar from and we’ll get to work” I said as me made our way up stairs to my room.

Me and Anna work on the song together for 1hr and write down some lyrics and chords to create a beat for the song. “urg I need a bloody break, this song writing thing.” I looked at her and agreed “I think we should call it a day, since we have been working on it for a good 1½ hrs and its now only 4pm.”. I put down my guitar on my bed and put my notes away in my desk drawer. “Shall I bring the glasses down stairs for you, Anna?” I asked politely. She nodded and handed me the glasses and I headed downstairs to put the glasses away and give them a good clean.

Anna’s POV

As Debbie headed downstairs, I couldn’t help notice that she left her phone in her room and saw she had a recent text from a certain someone. That ‘certain someone’ was no other than Mr George Shelley. So I decided to read the text Hey Debz, I was wondering if we could work on that song together we’re doing in music. I know you’re busy with other work, but I was thinking in our free period tomoz we could work on it. Together. Just you and I. What do you say? xxx George ”

Oh so it’s true what Josh and the other boys told me about Debbie having a crush on George. I could use this to my advantage. Besides I’m not really being friends with Debbie. I’m just acting as her ‘friend’, but Josh doesn’t know this till I tell him.

Debbie’s POV

I arrive back to my room and I see Anna putting my phone back down where it was, so I wouldn’t suspect anything. What was Anna playing at? I hope George hasn’t sent any texts to me otherwise she’ll find out that I have a crush on George. I took a deep breath and entered the room. “Sorry that I took my time, had some other things to put away” I explained to her.

“So is this true that you have a crush on the newbie George Shelley?” she said. Fuck. So George did send a text message to me and Anna read it. “How do you know that I have a crush on George Sh-” Anna cut me off “Well, George sent you a text message about hanging out together at free period tomorrow to work on this song the two of you are working on in Music”. I slowly moved towards my bed and sat down next to Anna.

“Okay Anna. You got me. Yes it’s true that I have a crush on George. But I’m not sure if he has feelings for me as well. It’s just that whenever I’m around him I get lost in his gorgeous chocolate eyes. I don’t know what it is about them. Urgh I could just dream about him all day” I said not knowing that Anna was in the room and I was telling her this. Fingers crossed she won’t tell anyone about this. Specially Josh. God knows what he’ll do to me to hurt me.

“But can you tell me why Josh hates you soo much?” I wasn’t surprised at this question that Anna just asked me. So I took a huge deep breath and told Anna my story of why Josh has a hatred for me. “If you want to know why Josh hates me soo much, its because when I was 8 me and Josh used to be the best of friends. We stuck to each other like glue, always causing trouble in class and getting told of by the teachers.” Anna was still looking at me and listening to every word I was saying. “But I’ll always remember that one day when we said ‘quits’ on our friendship. We had sports last thing and we played football that day and we played girls v boys, even though we had some pretty good female footballers on our team and that was the same with the boys. It was 1-1 and we were nearing the end of the match and I was determined to score a goal for the girls and show the boys that girls cando football. But sadly the boys had the same idea. So Jordan passed the ball over to Josh and I was in defence and without thinking I tackled him and I ended up sending to the ground. Everyone was giving me looks and Josh was absolutely furious with me. So since then Josh has hated me.” I finally finished my story.

Anna’s POV

So if I heard that correctly, Debbie has a crush on George, one of my best mates of Josh, JJ and Jaymi. Me, Maria and Samantha aren’t that close to him but know him well enough. Maybe if I could help her get with George she might actually be happy, but then again I don’t know her fully well enough. The only thing I know about her that she likes George, stays away from the crowd as she likes to keep herself quiet, but definitely one thing that caught my eye is that she can stand up for herself but for some reason she can’t stand up to Josh.

 “But enough about my secret, what about you Anna. You must have something to tell me since I told you about my secret” she said. She was right, I think I should tell her my darkest secret. I took my breath. “To cut the story short, I work at a club as stripper and sometimes a pole dancer. My dream job is to become a professional dancer and work along the big names such as Cheryl and Rihanna in particular, but as long as I’m up on that stage doing what I love I’m happy with that. Also another thing, my mum died of cancer when I was just 5 and my dad has been taking care of me ever since. But now I live on my own but my dad still pays for the bills and that. So its all good”. So I finally said what I had to and I hope she doesn’t spread the news about it, because eve though josh is my bf I don’t want him to know about this at all.