Part 3

*the song on the side is Diamonds by Rihanna*

Still Anna's POV

Me and Josh ran over towards JJ and Maria to find out why Maria was screaming. "Maria whats happened? Did JJ do something to you, cuz I'll give him a piece of my-" before Maria cut me off. "no-no-no Anna. JJ hasn't done anything wrong at all." me and Josh looked confused at each other. "Me and JJ have got some great news to tell you!!". I saw JJ grabbing hold of Maria's hand. Before the pair said anything Josh interupted them "what that JJ finally had the guts to ask you out after 3 years"

"How did you know Josh" JJ looked at Josh in surprise. "Well come on guys its kinda obvious since your round eachother 24/7" we all chuckeled and congratulated them. "hey how about a celebration this weekend to me and Josh and you and JJ" i asked. They nodded and we sat down on the grass.

*FLASHBACK*

JJ's POV

If Josh was going to ask Anna out, why can't I ask Maria out. I mean to me she is the most gorgeous girl I've ever met. I was ready to go out of the friend zone. "JJ, me and Sam are gonna head to Biology to ask Ms Morgan about the homework" I nodded and so I was left with Maria.

Maria's POV

So I was left with JJ, the best friend that anyone could even wished for. I tried to talk to JJ, but all I could get out of him was some mumbling words. This isn't like him, he's usually a chatter box round me but not today. I sighed. "JJ, do you think Josh is asking Anna out? Even though they've known each other for less than a day?" I turned towards JJ and realised he got closer to me and put his arm round my waist pulling me closer. "JJ you alright?" as I looked into his chocolate brown eyes.

"Yes, everything is alright. Why wouldn't I be alright? I have the best girlfr-". I interrupted him before he could even finish his sentence. "I'm sorry JJ, were you about to say 'girlfriend'?". "Indeed Maria. Ever since you walked into the classroom on your first day of school, I couldn't set my eyes off you. You have the most gorgeous brown sparkly eyes I've ever seen. Everything about you is perfect to me." I couldn't believe what I was hearing. JJ had a crush on me and I never knew, after being in the friend zone for 3 years now! "JJ your making me blush" he chuckled which made my cheeks go red. "For your information JJ I had a crush on you ever since I stepped through the door. When I saw those gorgeous chocolate brown eyes, I instantly fell in love with you. No other guy has made me laugh like you do". Before I could finish off JJ crashed his lips against mine and deepening the kiss. I allowed him to enter, before we broke apart.

"Did that kiss mean that you'll agree to be my girlfriend?". I took a deep breath "YES OF COURSE JJ!!" I screamed.

Normal POV (Debbie

Oh great. That's all I needed to see! JJ and Maria in a relationship, but even worse my one true enemy Josh was now in a relationship. My day couldn't get any worse? Can it?

I only had music and English to go till I can finally go home and work on my lyrics and my drawings. I don't care what people say about what I do in my spare time.

At least I had music with George. "Okay, class can you please work in your music groups to work on your song and George can you work with Debbie for this assignment". I smiled at George "Of course I will".

Straight away our music just jelled. "You free after school, so we can work on the song" I said as picked up my bag and gathering my stuff since it was the end of the lesson. "I don't see why not, I'll meet you outside by the gates then" I smiled and headed off to the dreaded English with Josh Cuthbert. I just hope Anna isn't in the lesson to make my life a living hell

I was wrong. Anna and Josh were in the same class. My English lessons are going to be even worse. "Okay class settle down now. As you might've known we have a new addition to the class, Anna. Please make her feel happy and Anna if you've got any concerns or your stuck on something your more than welcome to ask me" Mr Lewis said with a smile on his face. "Okay class we're I'll be signing you to your partners for this assignment. Before I put you in your pairs, ill tell you what you have to do for this assignment. For this assignment you have to produce a story about your feelings. It can be anything, as long as its clean. Now are there any questions?". I raised my arm "Sir, can we do the story through a song?" there was a slight pause in the room, before the idiot had to say it "oeehh you want to write us a depressing song about how you'll never get a friend, oh and even better a boyfriend" as Josh started to laugh and everyone else joined in. "EVERYONE SHUT UP!!". The class went silent. "I don't see why not Debbie, I think that's very original of you. Yes you can use your guitar for this assignment, Debbie". What better way to express feelings through a story, but I had an idea by doing it through a song.

The one partner that I didn't want to be with was my one true enemy and bully: Josh Cuthbert. I can't even describe the hatred between us. Its that bad. "Okay class, I'll pick two name out from the hat and who ever your partner is you'll be working with on this assignment! I don't want to hear any complaints saying 'oh sir I can't work well with person' or 'they don't even do any work when I work with that person'. Your stuck with that person and that's final. Does everyone understand the concept!" everyone nodded, as there was no chance of arguing with Mr Lewis.

Mr Lewis pulled out two names out from the hat. One by one names were called out. So far me, Josh and Anna were still not called out. "Okay, there are now four people yet to be partnered up with. Those four are Jordan, Josh, Anna and finally Debbie" as Mr Lewis put his hand back in the hat to pull out the last four names. As long as Anna is my partner I'm happy, as long as I'm not with either Jordan or Josh, specially him. "I hope I'm with you babe, cause I know already what I'll write about" as the two love birds started to eat others face of. "Get a room you two" Jordan pointed out. "Keep it down Jordan, or I'll force you to go with someone you don't like". Oh god please not me. I prayed I wasn't with either Josh or Jordan. Mr Lewis pulled out two name cards. "The following two people who'll be working together will be" my heart started to race that I could almost feel it coming out of my chest. "Debbie you'll be working with". My mind was racing. Am I going to work with either Anna, Josh or Jordan. Those two names were going round my head. "the person that will work with Debbie is", when Mr Lewis called out my partners name. I stopped breathing. I was going to work with....

eeeooohhh clifhangfer eeekk!!

So who's Debbie's partner going to be? is it Josh, Anna or Jordan?

Comment below on thoughts. You'll find out in the next chapter, when it gets to 100 reads :D

Vote/ Comment/ Share