Part 4

*the song on the side is JLS- Close To You*

Mr Lewis finally called out the name. “Debbie your partner is Anna”. I let out a big sign of relief, cuz I wasn’t working with either Josh or Jordan. “So that means Josh and Jordan will be working together on this project. Of course Josh and Jordan were happy that they were working together, but I felt Josh’s eyes pierce through the back of my head warning me about what he’ll do to me if I annoy Anna.

“Right class get into your pairs and get working and NO funny business” Mr Lewis pointed out. We all got into our pairs and worked on the story aka. Song. “Hey, so do you have any ideas for what you want to talk about” I said to Anna, who seemed to be daydreaming for some reason. I’ve not seen her do that before. “Earth to Anna, hello?” as I slightly nudged her when Josh wasn’t looking so I wouldn’t get a beating after school. “Yeah, what do you want” when she finally came back down to earth. “We need ideas for the story for our project we’re working on” I said to her whilst I had a pen and paper at the ready. “What kind of ideas do you want me to give if I have no clue what we’re doing” I sighed at her in shame. Then I came up with a brilliant idea. Since I’ve recently started to have a little crush on George lately and Josh and Anna being a couple, I thought off maybe coming with a Love song. Before any of you think ‘oh no not another one of those lovey dovey love songs again’ well this one will be different as I’ll be doing a upbeat love song, only acoustically since I will be on my guitar for this.

 After 1 hour of working with Anna, after several attempts of getting distracted by Josh, since he kept on sending her texts to her. But to be fair Anna has got some talent when it comes to writing I must say. I was about to leave class to head home before Anna gave me a letter on which it said:

Hey, I was just wondering if I could come round to your house today to work on our song. It’s just that I don’t have that much time on my hand this week with work as I work quite late on and got dance rehearsals all this week. But today is my only free day to work on it. Here’s my number *insert number* so you can text me your address. Meet me in the dance rehearsal rooms xx Anna

 It was a shock to me that Anna wanted to ask me to work on our song. I still find it weird that we have to write a song in English and not in music. I was supposed to work on the song that George and I have been working on today and I promised him if it was okay to come round to my house to work on the song. But I guess plans change then.

I typed in her phone number into my phone and gave her a text saying

From Debbie: Hey, this is Debbie (just so you know). I’m available after school ;) here’s my address to my place * insert address* and sure I’ll meet you there after when I’m finished doing Art, which only is half an hour today xx Debbie

 When I saw George in the sixth form common room on his guitar with his writing pad beside him. God he looked so adorable with his ruffled chocolate brown hair and his cute cheekbones. “Hey George” “Hey Debz, what you up to? Am I still able to come round to your house to work on our song for Music?” I stared into those gorgeous brown eyes. He was perfect in every inch of his body. I got snapped out of my thoughts by George giving me a friendly nudge “uh uh sorry George I didn’t mean to get distracted” I chuckled slightly and George returning a reassuring smile “anyway, about today. I only just realized that I have other plans this evening that need doing, plus I’m helping an old friend of mine with something important” I lied to him as I didn’t want to tell him the real reason behind it. I mean we all know what can happen if you tell someone the truth! You end up losing them and they never want to speak to you ever again. That was how I was feeling right now. I couldn’t risk that with George. “Oh…okay then, give me your number and let me know when we can work on this song” I smiled and gave him my phone number and left for Art.