Part 8

*the song on the side is Drunk On Love by The Wanted*

Anna’s POV

Me, Sam, Maria, Chloe and Liam all arrived at the club. The music blasting out, the smell of the sweat filled my nostrils. “Girls, do you want me to get some drinks for you?” Liam asked us. We all nodded and found ourselves a table. “I wonder what’s taking the boys soo long?” I glanced at my phone. “Speaking of the boys, there they are now” Sam pointed out as she waved her arm to signal the boys to come over.

“Hey babe, your looking smoking hot as ever” Josh giving me his cheeky wink. “Urrm Anna, can you introduce me to these four boys” Chloe demanded, of course where are my manners “Chloe Liam this is my boyfriend Josh, the one next to Maria is her boyfriend JJ and finally the one next to Sam is Jaymi” “and what about the cute adorable one at the end” Chloe pointed out. “Oh that one, his name is George, he’s new to the school” I said.

“Anna, do wish to accompanying me this dance” Josh said offering me his hand. He had to be a gentleman “yes of course sir, it would be an honour” I smiled and left the table leaving both the girls and boys giggling away. Then ‘Do Somethin’ by Britney Spears came blasting out from the speakers, so I decided to show Josh my true moves.

Chloe’s POV

I’m soo happy for Anna. Finally settled down with someone she loves and a guy who cares about her. When she was at her other school with me. She never once settled down with a guy, even though Niall did take a fancy to her but there was no spark between them and just remained friends.

“So Chloe, how long have you known Anna and Liam?” Maria asked me. “Oh me, Anna and Liam go as far as primary school. Anna has always been known as the troublemaker and a hit with the guys. Liam however was the average kid, always did their homework and was the class angel and more a less a similar story with me I. It wasn’t until year 9 I met the four other boys Zayn, Louis, Harry and Niall. Anna used to go with Harry to see Manchester United play down at Old Trafford at weekends and the rest of the boys brought the fun side out of Anna. We saw that when the seven of us went down to this adventure park, and had competitions to see who could win the most activities and the loser would have to pay for the evening meals.

When we had our prom, Liam asked me out to be his date and that same night asked me out and Niall asked Anna to be his date but he never asked her question, as he was afraid to get rejected by her. So that’s all you are going to know about Anna’s background as well as a little insight to mines” I said, before turning round and seeing things getting heated up between Anna and Josh. “Looks like those two will be having some action at the end of the night” Sam hinted letting out the slight giggle.

Josh POV

If you asked me how lucky I was to end up with Anna. I have to say Anna is the best girlfriend I could’ve asked for. I’ve never met a more sexier and fit girl as Anna. She is just perfect for me. The first day I laid eyes on her, I knew there was some spark between the pair of us. The music was blasting out loud from the speakers, then ‘Hey Mama’ by Black Eyed Peas turned on and next thing you know Anna was busting some ‘sexy moves’ up on the small stage and began to shake her arse and go up that pole like a pro.

“Hey Josh, where did Anna learn to dance on that pole so well” JJ asked as the others gathered round me. “I’m not sure JJ but she is looking smoking hot doing that”. I was right Anna did bust out moves that amazed me, and possibly making me a little bit hard. I pulled her down from the stage and whispered into her ear “grind on me you sexy devil” I growled into her ear. She did as she was told, and jesus did it feel good.

“Babe your soo getting into my bed tonight and work me of” I winked “oh lemme have the pleasure of working your little guy and show him what a tiger I really am” giving me the smirk signalling me that she was willing to have sex with me. “C’mon lets go and leave the bunch” I said as I grabbed her hand making our way out of the club. But then I saw her. The girl I hated soo much. Debbie. Why was she here? Who invited her to come here?

Debbie’s POV

I arrived at the club just in time. I’ve never been to a club before and I don’t think this is my kinda scene to be at. But then I saw him. George Shelley with his friends JJ and Jaymi, but where was Anna and Josh. I slowly walked through, passing by the wasted idiots. I scanned the room for Anna, so she could help me get to know George a little bit better.

As I made my way slowly over to George, I felt a slight knock on my shoulder as if someone purposely tried to knock me over. I glanced over my shoulder and saw him. When I mean him, I mean Josh. The grin on his face said it all for me “watch where you going, you skanky bitch” Josh laughed at me followed by something I wasn’t expected to here or see “haha nice one babe, she is a skank after all. She won’t go off with George. She’s just an average girl who won’t become successful” that really hit me hard. Those words from Anna stabbed me in the heart. So I did what every heartfelt girl do, go home and cry in sorrow. I ran as fast as my legs could carry me back to the warm comfort of what I call home. There was no way I can see anyone or even talk to them.

George’s POV

This was kinda getting slightly boring I have to admit. I mean JJ and Maria have gone of with each other by eating each others faces off, Jaymi and Sam are just sitting at the bar having a conversation and god knows where the love couple (meaning Josh and Anna) have gone.

I thought it was best to leave the club and hit home. I didn’t bother saying to the boys that I was going home, since they never pay attention to me. To be honest I’d rather be over at Debbie’s house watching a film together as ‘friends’. I don’t see why everyone hates her soo much. I mean she’s just a sweet, innocent girl who has a cute personality

As I made my way through the wasted people, I spotted a familiar face. How did she even get in here, she isn’t 17 yet? But the main concern was, why the fuck was she snogging a guy, who’s allot older than her. By the looks of it the guy looked 18 and she’s 15. I stormed over to her and pushed her away from the guy, grabbed her arm tightly and brought her outside.

George….

So part 7 finally reached 100+ reads, so here it is :D hope you enjoy it. Comment below on who you think George is angry at? The only way to find out is when this reaches 100+ reads