Chapter 16

Telling Poppy or Bethany or Liv or Lillie was probably a bad idea. I didn't want anyone to know. I was desperate to get home. I played my day cool as if Josh literally did have a pile of books land on his face. He seemed to be very quiet. Josh had no more confidence anymore, he didn't speak, look at anyone.
He wasn't funny and he knew it.

I went home and talked to Izzy. She's the only person I felt I could talk to without being embarrassed or keeping anything from her.  She understood.

---------later on/night time-------------

I received a message. From Josh that is. Ugh, do I want to talk to him? No. Is he worth talking to? Definitely not.

Josh: Elle... I'm sorry about today. I don't know what got over me. Please forgive me?

Elle: Josh, how can I forgive you if you basically fucking assaulted me?

Josh: I know and I'm really sorry I shouldn't have done it

Elle: too late.

Josh: you don't mean that! Elle please I'm sorry.

Elle: you'd have to do a whole shitting lot for me to forgive you.

Josh: anything?

Elle: I kno what you can do.

Josh: tell me please

Elle: keep the fuck away from me. Don't look at me. Move away from me in geography. Don't talk to me. I don't want to see your face again, you make me sick!

Josh: Elle! Don't shut me out.

Elle: I'm not shutting you out. I'm trying to protect myself now I know what your capable of.

Josh: I'm not capable of anything

Elle: your capable of grabbing hold of a girl who is significantly smaller and weaker, touching me in places I didn't want you to, pulling my hair, calling me things.

Josh: I just really like you

Elle: that's not the way to show it Josh. You're disgusting.

Josh: just give me another chance? Please?

Elle: no Josh. You've lost me for good now. We aren't friends anymore. I don't want nor do I need you. Also, you're lucky I haven't told anyone.

Josh: Elle. You're all I have

Elle: looks like you have nothing now. Goodbye Josh. I don't want this conversation to carry on further.

Josh: you'll regret this

Elle: I won't. Stop talking. Don't forget what I said. Oh and don't reply to this message.

------------------------------------------

So that was the argument (if that's what you will call it) between me and Josh.

I don't want to loose him. I really don't. But now I guess im scared. I can't talk to him. I can't do anything! He forced this upon me. Josh won't have to apologise anymore to me, I won't want to hear it. Like I said, I don't want that boy near me at all.

Ever...