Chapter 15

Shit

Did I want to be in this situation with Josh? Definitely, absolutely, 100% not.

I had thoughts running through my mind... Too fast to only pick out a few.

What's he doing?
Will we talk?
Is there a way I can stop him?
Is he calm?
Am I calm?
Will he hurt me?
Am I okay?
I'm okay... Right?

He locked the door. The only sound I'm there were his shoes tapping on the tile floor coming closer and closer to me and my heavy, uncontrollable breathing.

My heart was pumping out of my chest.

I stayed silent. Josh didn't say a word though. The rustling of his jacket made me nervous. As if I was getting something, like his phone.

"So... Elle. Why are you being dodgey with me?"

"I... I'm not being dodgey." I winced

"Don't even fucking try that with me."

"Okay fine. I'm not being dodgey I'm just trying to avoid you because you told me you never wanted to talk to me and the fact that you seemed like you didn't want to look at me after I found out..."

"Found out what, Elle? What did you find?" He tried to sound intimidating. He was doing well so far but I wasn't too bad just yet.

"That... You liked... Me" I shivered in the cold, dark room.

"HAHAHA!!!!" He burst "that was just a test you know! And you... Stupid, stupid, gullible girl. Fell for both the test and me" he said sarcastically

"I didn't fall for you. Never have, never will Josh. You can't make me like you, it's not how it works. Plus, even if it was a test... It was shit, pointless, and easy to figure what you were doing, Josh." My sarcasm was back to Elle level and I felt good.

"Elle... Elle... Elle. Of course you like me. I've seen the way you look at me. It's like I'm irresistible."

I was beginning to get angry.

"Your far from irresistible. Josh, you try to make girls that you apparently like, make them like you. (In which hasn't worked with me) and lock them in a geography cupboard in the dark and I locked door. Come on Josh... You seriously thought i haven't played a game like this before? Trust me, I've played, I've won. Don't fucking test me" I began to think I shouldn't have said any of that... Oh well too late. Out of my mouth now.

"Well if you really think in not resistible, try this..."

Josh paced forward in front of me. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me very tight.

"Nope... I feel nothing" my voice was muffled through his black adidas coat. My face buried in his chest.

"You sure?" He giggled reaching down my back, clipping my bra strap, not un-doing it but as if he was going to, carried on down my back and squeezed my bum. It wasn't comfortable nor romantic nor appealing nor mind changing.

"Stop this Josh. You could get in trouble for this." I whispered trying to release myself from his grip.

"But what if I was to tell you... I really fucking like you."

"Then it wouldn't change anything, Josh. I'm scared and I don't like this. Please let go of me and I won't say anything" I began to be scared

"Ah now your scared. Why are you scared babe? Your completely safe with me."
Keeping me in his grip he span me round do I wasn't facing him anymore.
Now it's easier to get out of a grip if your not facing them right?

"But your not making me feel safe Josh. Please let me go. I don't want this."

"You'll do what I tell you, bitch!"

"Josh, I'm begging please get off me."

Josh didn't say anything. He began to grind on my arse. He reached to cup my boobs but my reaction got too scared and slapped his hand. Still grinding, I could feel his penis hardening.
Ew.

"Josh! I said no!!"

"And why not? I want this, with you."

"Because I'm not ready! And also your forcing it upon me."

"You wouldn't know force even if it slapped you across the face, like this."
He slapped the side of my face and let out a soft cry.

"Kiss me, now." He ordered
"I will not... Kiss you, Josh."

Spun around for the second time, I was facing him again. He moved his hands away from my arse onto my hips. I flinched and moved my head to aside so he couldn't kiss me lips.

"Fucking hell Elle! What's wrong with you?"
"I don't want this Josh! Leave me alone! Please!"
"Tough shit! It's happening right now and I don't care what you say."
"Not today, pedophile"

I brought my knee high enough in between his legs and kicked him. He winced back.
He ran towards me, realising he let go.
Grabbing my hair at a tight force I flew backwards.
I turned around and brought upon myself to really hurt him, or just a slap.

I opted for the first option. My fist formed into a strong hold and it landed right on his left eye. Josh was knocked back making him leave go of my hair.

I unlocked the door and ran to my classroom never looking back.
Shit... I never came back with any books.
I walked in and tried to calm. I took a seat where I was originally sitting.

"Where's the books?" Miss black asked

"Erm... Me and Josh... Erm, we couldn't erm... We couldn't find them. A pile of books fell on Josh's face though so he might have a black eye. I came back for help... I think you should go over and see him" not a bad story line. If he tells people I punched and kicked him. I tell people what he did to me.

There's no way in hell in sitting next to THAT in my lessons anymore.