Chapter 13

What I didn't realise after my 'incident' is that I had geography. Shit. I walked Poppy to her art lesson because geography is boring and I want to see where Josh sits. I might just sit next to him and then if things et weird I'll move next to Toby.
After I took Poppy to art I walked into my lesson. I sat down normally but Josh wasn't acting all hardy and that he hated me. No no. He was playful, happy.
I carried on and just ignored it.
The people on my table didn't notice. I'll go through the people on my table just so you know...

Toby
Amaarni
Alyssa
Teddy
Josh
Me

So I was doing my work until I felt something touch me. I quickly turned my head round and Josh was playing with my hair. I push my hair behind my ear and move it to my left side away from Josh.
5 minuets later Josh gets really close to me. He grabbed my hair again and started to fiddle with it in his fingers. I ask him to stop several times but Josh still doesn't do what I ask... And so I started to get annoyed and scared so I made the choice but to move round next to Toby. Toby is strong and protective over me. He's gay and my best friend.
Until things settled I moved back. Only because Mrs Blake tells me to 'move back to my original seating plan or she'll have to get the head of geography in' that was her threat.
I rolled my eyes and moved back.

"Oh you're back are you?" Josh smirked and moved his work to aside so I could place mine down.

"I wouldn't if I wasn't told to move back." This was overly sarcastic so he knew I wasn't being bitchy incase he did anything.

We soon finished the writing side of the lesson and had half a lesson left. Now we had to create a poster using text books from the cupboard.

--------------------------------------------

Pretty short chapter today... Sorry. The next few chapters should ring in to where I'm taking the story. At the end I'll explain fully but not from the story.
       In advance; thank you for reading ❤️