Chapter 17

So after my incident with Josh i couldn't bare going to school the next day.. Knowing having tutorial with him on my table... However I did say to him that he doesn't come near me. If he does I think I might cry.

     Anyway.

I was getting ready for school and I got a text off Poppy. It read...

P: be ready in 10 I wanna go to the shop for food x
E: I'm ready now, where are we meeting?
P: usual spot... See you in 10 x

She didn't know what went on. I didn't tell anyone apart from Izzy.

I met poppy and we started walking. Shaking, I walked slightly in front.

"What's wrong with you?" Poppy asked

"Nothing I'm just cold and want food" I hid what was wrong

When I got into form and tutorial no one was in there apart from 4 people. Reece, Alex, Joe and Emily. Then me and poppy.
I sat down in my usual seat which is facing Poppy's back but my back was to the wall where I sat next to Abbie.

As people started flooding in to form Josh wasn't there yet. Is he off? If he is a will have a party in my head.
While thinking that he walked in. Oh and I forgot to mention Abbie or James weren't in either so it was just me and Josh left on our table, of course I didn't want Josh to sit next to me so it was just me...

I uncomfortably shifted my chair to the side and bit my nails nervously.

Only... Josh sat down. On the chair. Next to mine. Oh shitty shit shit shit.

"Hi" he said
"What"
"I said hi"
"Yeah I know that. I meant what as in why are you here" I rolled my eyes and turned away
"Erm this is my seat"
"Wrong actually Josh. You sit alllll the wayyy over there" I pointed towards the bin in the corner of the room.
"That's rude" Josh said
"Nope... Please go." I demanded
"What ever you say then lovely" he grasped the inside of my thigh and I tensed up.

I could feel myself crying. Why am I crying over someone touching my fucking leg? I'm really really scared.
He only touched my leg though. Was it to do with yesterday? Am I conscious because of him? Oh my god I am! I'm nervous and scared about people being near and touching me now!

I was indeed crying in the middle of class. Everyone staring dead at me.

I ran. I didn't know what to do, I didn't even know I was doing it until I found my self locked in a toilet cubicle crying into my knees.