Chapter 2

It was about 3 am, when I started hearing noises coming down the hallways. I was doing the usual, blogging about depressing music and pictures. I tilted my head and stared at the closed door. I quietly slipped into some shorts and stood by the door. The cracks, castes shadows on my walls. I bent down and peeked through the keyhole, but it was pitch black. I gulped hard and twister the door knob slowly. I had a shard of glass that I picked up from the floor, just in case. I quickly opened the door and held up the glass in terror. Standing in front of me was Harry. "How did you get in here what the hell?!" I whispered. He stepped into my room and sat on my bed. "My friend use to live here before you and your mother. She showed me all the ways to get in" he said, winking. I closed the door behind me and turned the music down a bit. "Was she your girlfriend or something?" I asked shifting all my weight to one leg. Harry bit his bottom lip and stood up uncomfortably. "In a way, but she was a bitch and so winey... So I ended herrrrr. Err... us. I mean I ended us. I raised an eyebrow and laughed. "You're weird kid, you know that?" I said. I still felt really uncomfortable. What did he mean by ending her? Harry walked around the room, and looking through music on my iPod. He smiled and turned on Pink Floyd. I smiled and watched as he paced around the room. Wearing torn up convers and a black hoodie. He gave me a hard long looked and then parted his partly chapped lips "Why did you move to Asheville?" I sighed and replied "My parents divorced, so we moved here, mostly because it's the cheapest place ever. Suicide house?" He laughed at me "all houses here are suicide houses." he continued walking in circles. "Tomorrow you should come to Calypso with me, meet some of my uh... old friends!" He explained, a smirk forming across his face. I smiled and nodded my head "I should get some sleep then, see ya later!" I tried pushing him out the room but he wouldn't budge. "Can I stay here for the night?"

-

It was already noon and I figured my mom had gone off to find jobs. I tiptoed past sleeping Harry, and opened up a couple drawers, deciding what to wear. Blue Long sleeve and a black skirt with black lace up boots. I looked at harry, he was still sleeping after all that noise. I tiptoed back to my bed and quickly changed. I took a peak at him and his eyes were wide open, I gasped and fell while trying to lift up my skirt. I jumped up and smiled, and he returned it too. He was laying on the floor, next to my full sized bed. I turned to my mirror and slowly brushed my hair that didn't even pass my boobs. I stared at Harry. Who was now up and putting on his shirt, facing away from everything. I noticed that he had tons of tattoos all over one arm, and the other one was naked. I turned around and stared at his back, he was very thin, and barley muscular. Harry turned around and smirked. "You okay?" He asked. I quickly shut my mouth and continued brushing my hair. "Yeah I'm uh I... I'm okay."