Chapter 6

As the man walked back up the stairs I struggled to get the shackles off. "Harry please tell me whats going on?"

I whispered. Harry shrugged and let out a long sigh.

"I actually don't know this time." He replied, he clenched his fists and leaned back against the wall.

"So what are we going to do?" I asked, trying to hold back tears. he twisted his lip with his hand, thinking I hoped.

Harry then stood up and broke the shackle off his arm. My eyes widened, and he smiled. "Oh stop." He said.

Harry stood in the corner of the room. Banging on the wall. The tall man then hurried down the stairs.

Furious, he immediately started yelling. "No one can even hear you, what is the point!"

Harry shook his head. He tiptoed behind the man. He viciously wrapped his buff arms around the man.

within a split second, snapped his neck. I jumped at the sound of him hitting the cold tile floor.

Harry then ripped the shackles off of my legs, and helped me up. "My ankles are bleeding, Harry." I said, trembling.

"And?" He asked. I sniffled, "Well in my dream I was shackled to my bed, and my ankles were bleeding.

isn't that weird?" I asked, looking down at my ripped up skin.

Harry shrugged. "Nah, your just overreacting." I felt like punching him. "Never mind, you don't understand." we were still in the basement. I walked around, looking down on the steel table.

I shuffled through some old papers and found an old new paper from 1967. '5 teenage girls killed in 30 year old, Carter's basement.' the title read.

I shifted uncomfortable, and handed it to harry. He smirked and then read aloud.

"Smith Carter was arrested on April 9th of 1967, for brutally murdering 5 teenage girls ages 15-18.

He admitted to forcing them into sex slaves and more. Reporters even say that he had a child with the eldest (Maria Isabel.) After the birth of the baby boy (Samuel Carter), he killed her, and never told anyone until today."

I stopped harry and looked down at the middle aged man, laying on the floor. "What." Harry shrugged. "Do you think that's Sam?" Harry asked picking up Samuels head by the hair.

I looked at the picture and then to Sam. I nodded my head as Harry threw his head down. Making Sam shake. I continued searching.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I came across another newspaper.

"It says here that Sam carter killed a couple girls, years back. He was never found, because he's always moving around, but always leaving bodies behind."

I gasped and dropped the newspaper. Harry's eyes widened as I searched the whole house.

"What are you looking for, Luu?" He asked trailing behind me. I scoffed. "Don't tell me that you didn't think of this too... Finding other girls?"

He made an O shape with his lips and continued searching. "If he kills women, then why were you caught as well?" I asked.

Harry shook his head. "I don't know, some guy stole my car and knocked me out from behind, Must of been the wrong instructions or somethinggg"

He dragged on 'something' as he opened a closet door, revealing a pile of hearts. "holy shit no, no, no, no! We need to leave like right now." I said yelling at Harry.

"Something tells me that he's not the only one working at this." harry said tugging on my sleeve. "What do you mean?" I asked.

He pointed to the man standing at the end of the hall. I panicked and shoved harry in front of me. Harry scowled at me "Don't be like that." He whispered.

I lightly laughed, but then went into panic mode once again.

"What do you want?" Harry yelled, from across the room. The man came closer, and the thing in his hand became clearer that he wasn't in the mood.

The man was now sprinting towards harry. Harry took the framed painting off the wall, and smashed it over the mans head.

I gasped as The blond haired male fell to his knees. Harry took the bat from his hand. "What... Do... You... Want?"

The man inhaled deeply, and "I work for Carter." Harry pursed his lips tightly and swung the bat, hitting the man from the side.

I cringed as i heard his bones shatter. "HARRY!" I yelled. He rolled his eyes and led us to the door.

"we was going to kill you, what did you want me to do?" He asked opening the door.

It was pitch black outside. "Where are we?" I asked. He shrugged and helped me into his car. "Probably an our away from asheville"

I sighed. "Lets never speak of this, okay?" I whispered. "Deal..." Harry replied, not taking his eyes of the road.

I rolled my pants down, covering my bleeding ankles. "My moms gonna kill me when I get home." I sighed.

Harry smiled, "You sigh a lot." He said. "You shrug a lot." I laughed, as he shrugged.

-

An hour and 30 minutes later we were back in asheville.

Harry walked in with me, I checked the clock. "Harry, its literally 1 am." He shrugged. "It happens."

We sat on the couch for what seemed a long time, waiting for my mom to return.

I woke up around noon. Harry was still sleeping, next to me. I looked around, but couldn't find my mom. "harry please wake up." I shook him until he finally awoke.

"I think my moms missing." I said panicking

"Calm down luna, its only been like a day and a half. She'll show up soon."

After a couple minutes of silently watching tv. I heard a loud crashing noise coming from the basement.

** sorry for a short chapter hope you still love me. comment//vote//share please. <3**