Chapter 13

I felt guilty as they showed me the room I'd be staying in until they figured out what was wrong with me. I sat on the edge of the bed and quietly sobbed into my sleeves. This isn't where I want to be. What was I thinking?

A tall man walked in and smirked at me. "Put these on, sweetie." He threw a light blue dress at me and set the white shoes down by the bed. He was probably around his late 20s. "Um thank you sir." I smiled lightly and waited for him to leave the room. but he didn't. his red hair curled around his ears and his brown eyes were big and sparkly. He wore a dark green jumpsuit and white Nikes.

"Change your clothes..." He demanded, this time more sternly.

"Um, I don't feel comfortable with you in here." I whispered. He laughed and leaned up against the wall. "I'm going to say this one more time, doll. Take. Your. Clothes. Off."

My jaw dropped, and I nodded. I slipped off my shirt and then my pants. taking my socks of last. I quickly slipped on my dress.

"Hurry up and put on your shoes... you already have a visitor." he said, amused.

I gulped hard. "What's your name?" I asked the handsome man, while putting on my white frilly socks, and shoes.

"Tom."

"oh, cool."

He smiled "your gonna need to take out your extensions."

I sighed and unclipped them. the blue was fading anyways. "You look much better now Luna." He said politely.

I blushed and he led me into the day room. Harry was sitting there on the couch. He looked up and smiled.

"Luna! You sick bastard, can't believe you actually did it."

He wrapped his arms around my frail body. I felt like it was going to give up any minute now.

Harry brought his plump limps to my ear and whispered "You can't escape from me. I'll do whatever it takes to have you with me."

"See here's the thing. You are a creepy fuck. I don't know if you want to be with me or if you want to kill m-"

"Both." He replied, cutting me off.

I finally got out of his bone crushing hug and sat down next to him.

"so whats Veronica's deal? why does she want to kill me so bad?"

"She's jealous its alright, she'll come around." He whispered, popping a piece of gum in his mouth.

I sighed and called Tom over.

"Tom, please bring me back to my room." I plead, clutching on to his arm.

Harry eyed Tom, knowing he had competition. "See you tomorrow, baby." Harry chimed, bringing me into a tight hug, kissing me softly and looking at Tom.

My faced turned red as soon as harry barged out. "I'm not his baby." I explained

"The look on your face tells me different."

This is fucked up.

"Look, you think you could just lie your way in here and leave when you want but this place will turn you insane and you'll never leave... I swear to god." Tom whispered, while walking me to my room.

I nodded, trying not to laugh.

"I can time travel and I'm immortal. Oh and also That guy you just saw is trying to kill me but also get in my pants at the same time. Oh, oh and the best part. he can  time travel and he is also immortal. and so is his ex girlfriend who also wants to kill me. I think I'm ok with staying here for the rest of my life."

Tom's. eyes were wide and he laughed. "Liar-" I took his switchblade and stuck it right in my heart. He gasped and tried to leave for help. "No wait!" I took the blade out and the wound healed. "It heals a lot faster now" I explained smiling.

"Oh god I'm going crazy." He said sitting at the edge of my bed. I put my hand on his shoulder and tried to comfort him. "No Tom, I'm just fucked up. Promise you wont tell." I said, sitting next to him.

He nodded and stroked my hand. "You poor thing." He replied, his Irish accent was soft, and humble.

I smiled, as he left my room.

--

It was already dark. That's when things started to turn. I took toms keys out of his pocket. I just wanted to get a look around. The halls were surprisingly empty, but still well lit at 2 A.M.

I walked for what seemed a long time, and reached a stairwell. I looked at the spirals, they looked never ending. I gulped hard and proceeded down the stairs, trying not to make a sound.

I finally made it down to what seemed a second basement. They probably kept their instruments of torture  here. Or maybe they did in the sixties. I sat in the corner of the never ending empty basement, and closed my eyes.

I thought about 1965 and I opened my eyes hoping I didn't have to ever whisper that number again. It worked.

Nuns passed by as I stood up, sticking to the wall. I tried not to run through anyone. I noticed a door, with lights shining through the bottom. I tiptoed to it, and looked into the tiny window. It was Harry, tied up to a bed, being talked to by a priest.

Harry's smirk took up half of his face and his eyes were a dark green, almost black. He turned his head towards my direction, and tilted it. He opened his mouth slightly and started to talk.

I heard a faint whisper, that sounded like his voice, but deeper. "You cant escape me" He mouthed.