Chapter 9

** Hey guys, thanks for reading, I don't really have much to say. Other than yay people are actually reading my story. I am going to at least need a little feedback though. Inbox/Comment what you think. Other than that, here is chapter 9! **

__

"Harry, please get off of me!" I yelled, as he held my arms tighter. He lifted up my shirt revealing my stomach. "Your skin... it's lovely."

He said, tracing his fingers over my little stomach, making me shiver.

"Harry..." I said sternly. "And so delicate." He replied, pretending he didn't hear me. He removed his hands, which left a red mark on my stomach.

"It would be so easy to cut into you." He said, smirking devilishly. I felt like my heart had stopped beating in that very moment, as he dragged a knife softly across my skin.

Harry stared at me as I screamed, looking concerned. "I haven't even cut through your beautiful skin yet..."

Everything went black. "Lu, wake up! You okay?" I heard my mom say. "Wha- what?" I replied.

I opened my eyes, realizing I was in my bed. I sat up, rubbing my temples.

"I think you must've had a bad dream." She replied, sitting next to me. I hugged my mom tight. "I missed you so much." I said smiling, burying my face into her shoulder.

"It's only been a week or more I think." She said, confused. I shook my head.

"What... where were you doing the whole time?" I asked her, getting out of bed. She sighed.

"I was working as much as I could so I could get money to keep this house."

I stopped breathing for a minute, "ha, ha... about that mom. I think we should move.

We have ah, a... animal problem. And a freezer full of old, disgusting meat." I said, picking out clothes.

My mom scoffed, "Ew that's just... ew... Please show me, we can try to get rid of everything."

I loudly sighed, slipping into a comfortable dark red long sleeve, and black high rise shorts.

My mom left the room, as I slowly brushed my hair.

"Mom can I go out? I really need to get out of this house." I asked walking down the stairs.

She nodded, as I took my penny board out of the coat closet.

"Thanks mom, I'll be home in an hour or so." I grabbed my satchel and headed out, immediately jumping onto my penny board.

I cruised downtown, which wasn't very far from my house. I stood on the busy sidewalk, deciding what to do.

A makeover would be good. I rode down to the barber shop. I walked in to a burst of cold air and a blast of Broadway show tunes.

I stood by the desk, pulling out a hundred from my bag. A Beautiful tanned women walked my way. She stood behind the desk and smiled.

"Ah, hi." I said smiling. "What can we do for you?" She asked as I handed her my hundred.

"I would actually like to get extensions, maybe even dye my hair a dark shade of blue." I said, blushing.

She smiled big. "Girl that would look amazing! I have a space open over here, I would love to do it for you!" She replied, excitedly.

I smiled politely as I sat down, waiting for her to come back with extensions.

"How long?" She asked, showing me a long strip of hair. "I want it down to my butt..." I said, shyly. She nodded, turning my chair around.

"So, what's your name?" She asked me, running her brush through my hair. "I'm Luna. Yours?" I asked smiling, looking at her through the mirror.

"Beatriz." She replied, going through all of her things.

__

"Well... have a look then!" She said turning my chair around. I stood up taking the cover off of me. I looked in the mirror.

"It's perfect!" I mumbled. Beatriz jumped up and hugged me. "And so do you, wow I am so good at this." She said with pride, looking at her nails.

I smiled, running my fingers through my straight hair. Too bad it's fake.

"Well I better get going, see you round, Beatriz." I said, waving as I walked out.

I sighed and headed to the burger place, the one harry showed me a while back. I sat at the bar, by myself, waiting for my milkshake.

Two shakes later I left, going back to the downtown area. The cool air felt good on my clammy skin.

The board walk was nice, and smelled like alcohol and food. I entered a tattoo parlor, sitting in a chair next to the window.

The sun was starting to set, making the sky lovely shades of pink and orange. I texted my mom, apologizing and telling her I'll be home soon.

I looked up at the man standing in front of me. "Zayn!" I said, standing up. He brought me into a hug.

"You still looking for a job? I could really use some help round here." He asked, looking at the man behind the counter, doing nothing.

"I thought... I thought you sold you know?" I asked, shrugging. He laughed. "That's just a part time thing, I also own this shop. What ya here for?"

I laughed, "I want a nose ring, and a tattoo." I said, blushing. Zayn nodded and led me to the back.

-

"MOOOOOM... I am homeeeeeeeeee." I yelled, walking into the kitchen. My mom shook her hand in the air and continued cooking, not even looking at me.

I sat at the stool on the other side of her and dropped my bag on the floor, leaning my elbows on the tabled.

"So how was your day Lun-"Her eyes widened as she turned around. I smiled as she grabbed my wrist, revealing my EKG tattoo with the word Strong underneath it.

She smiled at me. "Your tattoo and hair looks amazing, you're lucky it was your money. Or else I would've kicked you out." She said laughing.

I pointed to my nose ring, "Did you notice?" I asked laughing. She smirked and continued cooking.

My mom is a pushover, and I'm also her only child. Zayn gave me the tattoo for free, but I'll repay him by working with him.

I checked my phone, wanting Harry to call me.

Maybe all the things I've been seeing aren't real... Maybe I really am crazy.

I was too scared to go downstairs, what if I go back, and they are in the middle of another killing? I shivered, remembering the killing of Veronica.

My mind was racing, and it wouldn't stop. I sat on the couch, waiting for absolutely nothing. I felt emotionless, and dumb. What if I'm... actually crazy?

The doorbell rung, a couple times before my mom opened it. "Oh hey Harry! SHIT YOU KNOW WHAT I JUST REMEMBERED? LUNA'S THEREAPY SESSION WAS TODAY."

My mom said yelling. Harry laughed and walked in. "Reschedule?" Harry asked, politely. I huffed as he came over and sat next to me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, quit rudely. "Your mom invite- hey your hair is long... and blue... and you have a tattoo... and a nose ring..." He said, almost sounded like he was fangirling.

Okay... okay... I might have done all of this to get a reaction. I knew what kind of girls Harry actually liked. And I am trying so hard to be that... I know I shouldn't, but I am doing it.

I smiled, "what do you think?" I asked, a little too excited. "I- I think you look, really good." He said blushing.

Dammit, he's cute.

I don't know if I should be scared of him, or if I should make out with him.