Chapter 3

Harry grabbed my bag and headed down the stairs. I followed behind him and walked into the kitchen. I grabbed my mom's pack of cigarettes and smiled at harry. He shivered and walked out the door. I followed behind him once again, and he opened his car door. After a silent 30 minute car ride we came across a beautiful, Victorian looking house. "This is it" Harry said, smiling. He knocked on the door and A women opened the door. Her blonde hair covering half of her face. She looked surprised, as if she'd seen a ghost. I hid behind harry as we walked in. the house smelled like expensive perfume, and cookies. The inside of the house was even better than the outside. They must be rich. Harry looked over his shoulder and smiled. The women led us down to the basement. It was low lit, and the walls were painted a light shade of grey. I felt a hand intertwine with mine and I shivered. Harry laughed and I sighed of relief and clutched his hand harder. She opened up another door, and there was Zayn. Sitting on a couch with a blonde, blue eyed male. I smiled nervously and mumbled hi as Zayn stood up. "Harry, haven't seen you in a while! Who's this?" Zayn asked, with a crooked smile on his face. He was beautiful, his dark brown hair almost covering his light brown eyes. "This is Luna, she moved in the old house Veronica use to live in." Harry explained, smirking. Zayn looked confused, but Blondie sitting on the couch smirked as well.

"Oh well Hi Luna, I'm Zayn... The guy sitting on the couch is Niall, and this is my beautiful wife... Perrie" He said bringing Perrie closer to him, smiling. She blushed and playfully slapped his arm. Harry smiled and hugged Niall. "How have ya been bud?" Niall asked him, sitting back down. Harry looked at me. Bit his lip, and started talking in another language, which scared the hell out of me. What was he saying? He furrowed his brows, as if he was frustrated. He then relaxed and smiled at me "What was that about?" I asked. He laughed a bit. "forget about it. Okay?" He said, in a rude kind of tone. I frowned, but shook it off. "So what're you here for?" Zayn asked, breaking the awkward silence. Harry gave Zayn a weird look. Almost as if telling him "You know what I'm talking about" Zayn's eyes widened and he smiled. He motioned us to sit down, and then left the room. A couple minutes later he came back with a box. He handed it to me and smiled. Harry handed Zayn money, and mumbled thanks. I opened the box and saw a couple packs of cigarettes. "Thanks, but its okay i really don't need this." Harry laughed and replied. "Luna, I cant have you stealing them. So you can always cone to Zayn, They also have weed and some other stuff if you want." He smiled and put his arm around me and squeezed gently. "I would but I'm kinda broke..." I said, laughing. "Well you could work for me if you want!" Zayn said, excitedly. I nodded my head, and closed the box. "okay, well we must be

going now." Harry mumbled. He hugged Zayn and Niall. I followed him to the car, and got in. "Where do you want to go now?" Harry asked. "Well I'm kind of hungry." Harry smiled and sped down the street. "A burger place? Im a vegetarian, Harry." Harry's jaw dropped. "Thats stupid, so that means you only eat salad and shit?" He said, poking fun. I shook my head. "i can eat anything, but meat. Its cruel to slaughter helpless animals." I said crossing my arms. Harry made a "pfft" sound and laughed "But they kill them anyways! Might as well!" I laughed and we walked in. He wrapped his arm around me and headed towards a booth.

-

By the time Harry dropped me off at my house it was already late. I walked in hoping my mom wouldn't get angry. "Mom? Im home!" I yelled. I walked into the living room and saw my mom, passed out knocked out on the couch with a bottle of vodka next to her arm. "your going to die from alcohol poisoning one day." I whispered. "I hope i do" she replied laughing. I smiled at her and put a blanket over her cold body. I took the bottle and put it back in the freezer and hung out at the table. A buzzing noise came from my purse. I immediately grabbed my phone and opened the text.

"Hey Lu, its harry."

I smiled.

"Hey there." I replied

I left my phone and walked upstairs to take a shower.

After i was done i walked straight into my room. I was about to take off my towel when i spotted harry sitting on my bed. I screamed. And held the towel tight. "wha- what the hell are you doing here?" I said shaking. He laughed. "Your mom let me in this time its okay." I sighed and told him to leave the room. After i was done changing u ran downstairs. Harry was sitting at the table, with my still drunken mom. "So how.. How... do you know lun... Luna?" My mom asked him. he smiled. "We go to school together." He said. Laughing. That was a lie. "Thats nice... Luna doesn't have friend... Friends. You seem like a nice girl." I panicked. "Mom thats a guy." She quickly stopped smiling. "your gay?" She asked. Wow she must be really drunk. "I'm so sorry Harry, shes drunk." He laughed "Its fine, lu." He carried my mom back to the couch. She feel asleep at the table. I watched from a far as he put the blanket over her. He walked over to me and asked. "Is she usually like this?" I shrugged, and looked at her. "Only when shes sad. Sometimes when shes drunk, she forgets who i am. So i just stay in my room all day. Harry smiled. "Well since shes asleep we should go somewhere. And i know just the place." He said, smiling.

*hey guys! Comment and vote if you like!* once i get 20 votes ill update!*