Chapter 15

I assumed now that things would be different but when I woke up in the same room i was once in a couple days ago.  The walls felt like they were caving in as I realized that I was back At the Mental institution.  I rested my head on my knees as I quietly wept.

Once again everything was a dream, I'm Not sure why these dreams were so vivid and realistic. I was 50% relieved and 50% pissed.

"I Can't believe I fucking trusted you,  Look at where you got me." I yelled to Harry. I knew he wasn't there, but I had a strange feeling that he was watching.

-

"Ever thought that maybe you're just fucking crazy? do you really think you can time travel and get stabbed without any wounds left behind? do you think that I spend all my time trying to ruin your life, Luna?" Harry whispered, while leaning closer to me. Visiting hours where 1:30pm-5pm but only 30 minute sessions where available for me.

I got locked in solitary for Apparently "stealing a wardens keys and trying to break out?" Thought that was a dream.

"Harry... you put me in here..." I replied calmly.

"For your sake, look-"

He pushed his hair out of his face and looked up at me

"- I'm concerned, You claimed that I was immortal and all these other things which I'm  not... I am n-o-t from the 1960s, Luna.

You

Are

Insane-"

I reached over the table and brought both my hands to Harry's neck, digging my nails into his skin slowly. "You're going to regret everything you've ever done to me!" I screamed as the nurses held me down. "Take her to solitary." One yelled.

"This is crazy. I shouldn't be locked up here, I am sane." I whispered to myself. 

I felt so claustrophobic I'm this damn place, and lately it seems like I'm always in this.

"What if maybe I am crazy, what if Harry was right, and everything is a lie." 

I  crawled into my tiny space for sleeping -a sad excuse for a bed- and sat completely still. I heard foot steps, the sound echoing off all the walls. I shut my eyes and waited. Who ever it was kept walking by. 

I sighed and sat on the edge of the bed. 

I sniffled, trying to not cry. "This is it... it's over." I whispered to myself. 

All of the lights shut out and I laid back down. 

"Hello?" I whispered, my voice shaking. hoping someone would reply.

"I'm just as scared as you are, Luna,"

It was pitch black,  and I still felt the need to shut my eyes tight. "Don't fight the madness, it only makes it worse."