Chapter 5

"Can you please explain to me what the hell just happened?" I asked Harry.

He ignored me and continued watching tv. I scooted closer to him and stared at him until he finally answered "I have no idea what your talking about." He whispered his voice cracking at the end.

"You know! that dream i had... It wasn't a dream harry." I said tapping his shoulder. he shrugged and returned to watching tv once again. I threw myself across the couch and pouted.

"You were there you know, you were being really mean to me." I said. He scooted over to me and wrapped his long arms around my small body. "I don't understand." he said stroking my hair. "It wasn't a dream okay?! It felt way to real."

Harry sighed and got up. "Want any food?" He asked, ignoring me completely. I crossed my arms "Im not going to eat anything until you tell me what happened."

Harry sighed loudly and came back with popcorn. He took some and threw it at my face, smiling. "Don't be dramatic, baby." He paused, realizing what he just called me. "Am I YOUR baby now?" I asked sitting closer to him, laughing.

He looked me in the eyes and smiled shyly. "What are you afraid of?" He asked, completely off topic. I sat up, coming closer to his face.

"Rejection." I whispered. harry wrapped his hand around my waist bringing my body closer to his.

"Thats stupid." he smiled and kissed me gently on the lips. My eyes shot wide open as Harry quickly removed himself from me.

"Whats wrong?" I asked worriedly

"uh, nothing... Just haven't kissed a girl in a long time." he was lying. thats a stupid lie.

"Can we just forget this happened please?" He said pacing back in forth in front of me. How could I just forget this? I thought for a long while, then quietly responded.

"Yeah sure... no prob."

Harry smiled and sat back down, but on the opposite side of the couch.

"Look I just don't want you to get hurt." He said, not removing his eyes from the small Tv screen.

I scoffed and replied "Aha, yep... Okay I'm going to bed. Enjoy the movie, baby." I said, sarcastically.

Why did I just say that? "Lu, don't be like that." he said turning his head.

"I do what I want." I snapped.

He looked worried as I tiptoed up the stairs. I sat at the top of the spiraled stairs. Waiting for Harry to say something. But he didn't, he stared at the tv. Watching intensely.

I walked to my room and quietly sniffled as I closed the door. "Oh poor baby, going to cry over harry?" I spun around to see a blond sitting on my bed. "what. Who are you?"

I was scared of everyone. I was 98 pounds and 5 feet. Anyone could beat me up. Im helpless... weak.

"Oh honey, I'm not here to hurt you... Not yet anyways." she said smirking.

"Im going to ask you one more time... who the hell are you?" I demanded. Her smirk turned into a frown. "Im Veronica, Harrys girlfriend."

My cheeks turned red. "Liar, Harry doesn't have a girlfriend!" I yelled. she laughed "Do you think you really had a chance with Harry? He's hot, and well you're... not."

I laughed "Hate to burst your bubble, but your not very good looking yourself." Harry barged in. "Who are you talking to." He asked.

I scoffed. "Well uh..." I said as I turned around. Only to realize, there was no one there. I panicked "There was a girl here, she said she was your girlfriend... i" I sat down, feeling dizzy. "Silly girl." he said sitting down by my side.