Chapter3

Taehyung's pov:

"Come on, let's go hang out." Jin says as he grabs (Y/n)'s hand and starts to pull her towards his room.

From beside me I felt the couch shift then a hot breath on my ear.

"I bet she'll fall in love with Jin and you'll be stuck in a one sided love all over again. I can always help you forget though. I mean I did last time." Sumi says as her finger traces my chest.

I let out a Tck noise and stand up and go to my room, locking the door in the process.

Why would she even say that? Was she trying to piss me off?

I let out a breath as I look over at the picture on my bedside table.

It was a picture of Sumi and I that she had forced me to keep up in my room.

I mean it's not like Sumi and I weren't friends but she pushed it way too much.

She told everyone we were best friends but I already had a best friend and it wasn't her.

It was (Y/n).

Even after all this time it would always be (Y/n).

I was in love with the girl back then for crying out loud.

How I knew I was in love at that age, I don't know, but now that I'm older and I think back on it I know I was.

Now that she's here again I'm afraid to catch the same feelings as when we were younger.

What if she leaves again? What if she falls for Jin or one of the other guys.

I walk over to the picture frame and pick it up.

What Sumi didn't know was that behind it was another picture.

It was a picture of (Y/n) and I, The day she left.

That day I would always remember, not only because my best friend left me but because that was the day I took her first kiss and gave her mine.

In the picture she looked so shocked.

I smile to myself as I stare down at the memories that now seemed so foreign.

Before I could even begin to remember that day my door opened and I stuffed the picture frame away.

"Come on, the guys made food." Jungkook says and I nod and stand up and follow him out.

When we get into the kitchen I see everyone talking to someone.

My eyes wandered over to (Y/n) who was smiling at something Jin was saying.

"Hey you." Sumi says upon hoping to my side.

I mumble a hi then sit down beside Jungkook.

Sumi of course joins my side once again.

She was like a dog. A clingy annoying dog.

"So (Y/n). How did you like your first day at school?" Jungkook asks from beside me and she looks over at him then shrugs.

"It could have been better but it's school so it's whatever." she says and he smiles.

"Well now you have new friends to get you through it." he says and she smiles and nods.

Her once short (h/c) hair was now styled completely different.

She was the same but then again she wasn't at all.

Her eyes didn't shine anymore and her smile wasn't the same and from what I could tell she seemed closed off.

She never was before.
What had happened to her...?
....
Your pov:
I watched as Sumi leaned against Taehyung while we ate.

The whole time I noticed her eyes trailing to me then she'd cuddle into Taehyung.

What was she trying to accomplish?

Once we finished eating we all went to the living room to hang out.

"Should we have a movie night?" Jimin asks and the others instantly agree.

"You don't mind staying here while we go, do you?" Jin asks and I feel a bit awkward as I notice Sumi and Taehyung would be staying too.

"Uh, I guess not." I say even though I'm not comfortable with the idea.

"Okay I'll be back before you know it!" he says with a reassuring smile.

I watch as they leave then sit in an awkward silence as Taehyung and Sumi scroll their phones.

"I'll be right back okay." Taehyung says and stands up and leaves the room.

When he does Sumi turns to me.

"You've gotten really pretty." she says and I look up at her.

"Oh, thanks. So have you." I say.

"Yeah, Tae thinks so too." she says and I pull my lips inwards.

"So! How are things with you and Jin?" She asks and I shrug.

"I don't know. I just met him today." I say and she nods.

"Well he's really sweet. Hopefully you two date." she says and before I can say anything she scoots closer.

"Also, I know you may feel like the guys like you but trust me, they don't. They're only being nice to you because you're new here so don't get cocky. Also, stay away from Taehyung. This isn't like before. He's my best friend now. There's no you in this, okay." she says then flashes the fakest smile ever as Taehyung walks back into the room.

"I'm actually gonna get home. Tell Jin I'm sorry and that I'll see him tomorrow." I say and go to leave but I'm stopped by a deep voice.

"Why? What about the movie?" Taehyung asks but I don't bother to turn around.

"I'm sorry." I say and hurry out of the door.

As you could tell, Sumi was still a bitch.