Chapter21 | Final

"Awe come on (Y/n)! Just one kiss!" Taehyung whines while leaning his body across the counter.

"I've already given you five." I say with a laugh which causes a pout to appear on his lips.

I smile and lean forwards and peck his lips.

"Thank you." he says while smiling triumphantly before leaning back.

Taehyung and I had been dating for about three and a half years now and everything was sunshine and rainbows.

We were both really happy and in love.

I never thought I'd ever be with Taehyung like this but I was really glad that I was.

My life had changed for the better now that I'm with Taehyung.

I'm currently working at my dream job, Taehyung is working at his dream job, and we even have a house together.

Everything was perfect.

"Also, I have a surprise for you." I say and sprint to our room.

Inside I pick up the puppy I had gotten for Taehyung after his constant talking about wanting a puppy.

He called it "setting us up for parenthood"

That always made me smile.

He and I had talked a lot about marriage and having children but of course we still seemed too young and wanted to wait so this was perfect.

"Alright close your eyes!" I yell and then walk into the kitchen.

"What is this about? You're not going to hurt me are you?" He asks while shielding his body.

I laugh and move towards him.

"Nope, open your arms." I say and he does after a moment.

"Now open your eyes." I say just as I set the puppy down.

"You got a puppy?!" He asks like a child on Christmas morning as the puppy licks his face repeatedly.

I smile and nod.

"I thought it would be a good idea." I say and he stands up and comes to me with his big box smile then pushes his lips out.

"How about one more?"

What was I ever going to do with this boy.