Chapter17

The room was silent as Sumi stood there with a face of pure anger, then Taehyung speaks.

"I said (Y/n) and I are dating." he confirms.

"Honestly Taehyung. She doesn't like you. Why can't you see that?" Sumi says with eyes full of pain.

I probably should feel bad but I don't.

"You don't know how she feels." he says.

"How do you know that!" She snaps.

"Because you're not her. You never have been and you never will be." He says as his eyes harden.

That's when the tears come out of her eyes.

That was rough.

"I hate you Taehyung. To think you meant so much to me but you're really just a horrible person. (Y/n) is never going to love you back. She'll leave you just like she did back then, just like she almost did today, and I won't be here. I won't be here to put you back together and show you real love. You're going to regret this Taehyung." she says then walks towards me and whispers in my ear.

"You should leave while you can. Once you find out the truth about everything that's happened while you were gone you'll regret taking Taehyung from me and-"

but before she can continue I push her back.

"Don't get ahead of yourself, Sumi. You took Taehyung from me. Everything was fine until you came and took him away. It was always meant to be me and him. There was never supposed to be you in this. This is how it is so accept that and leave." I say and her jaw falls open at the truth.

"I'll never understand what you see in her, Taehyung." Sumi says and he wraps his arm around my shoulders and let's his eyes meet hers.

"I wish you the best Sumi." he says and she laughs a little then turns on her heels.

"Have a nice life. Don't bother inviting me to the wedding." she says then leaves.

The wedding..Even if we did get married I wouldn't have invited the bitch anyway.

When she's finally gone I let out a breath of relief.

"Now that that's over, let's all go out." Hoseok says flashing a big smile.

Now the only thing I have to worry about Is making this thing between Taehyung and I work.